Airtel Chennai

Vince

Regular
Regulars
Hi guys,i'm planning to cut off my BB connection and erconect to another provider in a month...Airtel's plans are very confusing for me, as even their offers vary from place too place.So if any of you have any info on any new offer in Chennai, please mention it here.Thanks.Vince

ronscores

Regulars
2 New plans effective in Chennai from September 1, 2005 are:Home 600 will have 128 Kbs unlimited downloads is 600 rs monthlyHome 900 will have 256Kbs unlimited downloads is 900 rs monthly

Vince

Regular
Regulars
Thanks Ronscores, but is this another one of those 'one month unlimited' offers?

ronscores

Regulars
i did'nt get what you meant..but NO it is'nt a temporary plan.. Its permanent from now on..both plans remain permanent

krc678

Originally posted by ronscores@Sep 23 2005, 01:12 PM
2 New plans effective in Chennai from September 1, 2005 are:

Home 600 will have 128 Kbs unlimited downloads is 600 rs monthly
Home 900 will have 256Kbs unlimited downloads is 900 rs monthly
[snapback]26049[/snapback]
[/quote]

i want to know whether is it mandatory to have airtel phone line along with modem..
becos i want to use exisiting phone line...

srini-ca

Originally posted by krc678@Oct 26 2005, 01:20 PM
i want to know whether is it mandatory to have airtel phone line along with modem..
becos i want to use exisiting phone line...
[snapback]29558[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes it's mandatory to have airtel land line. But it comes free with your Home 699/999 Plan. you need to pay only for the outgoing calls. All the incoming calls are free.Out going calls are charged at Rs 1.00/1.10 per pulse in Home 999/699 plan .

Sushubh

Administrator
u can refuse to take the handset and use the line for internet only... that ways you do not have to think that their is another telephone line in home. apparently airtel phones are lot better than government ones. they come handy at my place all the time.

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
Airtel phones are far better than the mtnl ones, the voice reception is excellent... Airtel is offering almost simillar plans all over the country depending upon their feasbility.