• Thread starter Thread starter Kanou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,468

Kanou

Regular
ISP
Reliance 1mbps UL
I called up the airtel CC telling them to remove the 128kbps plans from their broadband site and the guy responds with "sir, the minimum speed for broadband is 64kbps"

right said....im not getting my bills for last 4 month.... whenever i called cc they will reissu a new complain number. its really sux big time

Yeah day before yesterday a guy from Airtel came to my house saying 'Sir,we are offering a broadband connection with your Airtel landline.'So i was like 'Do you have any new plans ?'and he said ' Yes sir,infact they were released just the last week' 😀 and me 'Can i see them please?'and he gives me a pamphlet which had the plans which are there or Airtel's site :lol: (The Old Ones 😛 )

QUOTE(NetAnt @ Jan 29 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]77432[/snapback]
right said....
im not getting my bills for last 4 month.... whenever i called cc they will reissu a new complain number.

its really sux big time[/b]

ROFLMAO......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe i wonder wot will the billed amt be when u finally receive that faithful bill 😉

Airtel is a retarded company basically. So cant expect much from them people! 🙁

whaan whaan whaan.. aren't we a bunch of crybabies?? When people know that CC staff is very junior and won't be privy to any kind of meaningful information, why do they keep calling them up every day to ask them the same stupid questions?And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 30 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]77551[/snapback]
And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.[/b]
OMG now we have to suffer those idiotic replies forever.

Stop posting in each topic....This doesn't belong here its OT........(actually nowadays each Airtel thread has talk of new connections 😛)

Which companies CC are any better than airtel's ? And well said vebmental 😀Atleast when spoken to in english, they reply in english unlike other telephone companies that i know 😛

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 30 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]77551[/snapback]
And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.[/b]

Airtel can hire better agents if it wants to (and is willing to pay for them). There are definetly some call centers where you don't have to wait for more then a minute and have agents that know what they are talking about. Manhattan Card, HDFC (Not HDFC bank), Orange Post Paid are some of them.

yaar, aisee baat nahi hai..... it all depends on training.... supervisor jitna aapko (to CC) sikhayega, aap utna hee bologae.... and then there is always a limit line, beyond which they cann't speak/ or rather, they don't know what to say, hence u'll would had noticed that they start repeating things or if u insist, they'll register a complaint n give u a docket no.

i jus called up the cc guys (after a very long time ....bout 4-5 months).......and after the usual (frustrating) conversation he asks me.."was our conversation satisfactory" and i was like 😱 😱 😱 HELL NO man!!!!.... i've been hearing this lame excuse of taiwan quake since one month now and still i get it again.....sheesh

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jan 30 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]77700[/snapback]
i jus called up the cc guys (after a very long time ....bout 4-5 months).......and after the usual (frustrating) conversation he asks me.."was our conversation satisfactory" and i was like 😱 😱 😱 HELL NO man!!!!.... i've been hearing this lame excuse of taiwan quake since one month now and still i get it again.....sheesh[/b]

Mystery... boy, i think u never worked in call centres. thats why u r telling these things..... in each customer care, there is always a standard script used to greet callers, to probe them, to put them on hold & to end the call... & this script ("was our conversation satisfactory")... is a standard script used by each Voice CC executive before he/she ends the call... if you donot use this script, it will be considered as NO COMPLIANCE & your performance will GO DOWN..because EACH call customers make, is recorded & audited by Quality Control team... thats why they use Pre-Defined scripts after every call..

U don't know under how much pressure a CC is while handling a call.. customer is asking for something which is not possible according to company erules, he have to deny to provide that service & in such a manner so that customer will not mind that... IS IT POSSIBLE??? & if u speak harshly, U MAY LOSE UR JOB... Try to put urself in their boots, then U'll know well that they are monkeys or they are bound to behave like this..

This is not for any individaul, this post is for those all who think that CC of every service providers are MONKEYS... DON"T FORGET THAT OUR ANCESTORS WERE MONKEYS BOYZ...

F#@k that! I'd rather prefer a honest answer to a goddamn script! Anyways its not the fault of the guys working in Customer Care, its Airtel's fault since they hired them. Airtel should hire more competent execs and not "MONKEYS"! lol

Yeah....... whatever... that's glib... If you got a honest answer rather than a script, you would be up-in-arms. For example, an "honest" answer would be something along the lines of:

"Look, you are getting 17 KB/s which is more than the speed we guarantee (i.e. 128kbps). So stop wasting your time and calling here. Get a life - there are more important things than bandwidth and internet speed."

OR

"Look, I am a low level employee. If you think that by calling cc every second day to whine about 2mbps connections, you are making a difference, then you are the bigger monkey my friend. You are foolish if you think I have any influence on company policy or services. My job is merely to assess whether your concern is genuine, and to refer you to someone who can solve your problem if I can't solve it using some basic troubleshooting myself."

And let's not forget there are economic considerations behind such services. Airtel may be able to provide well learned, sophisticated and helpful cc technicians, but they would have to charge you Rs. 5,000 for 256kbps unlimited. The key is where their cc people stand with respect to the whole industry, i.e. as compared to other isps / telcom companies.... and there I don't think they do that bad.