Airtel Cc Are Full Of Retards! Rofl

• Thread starter Thread starter Kanou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,469
QUOTE(AmbarD @ Feb 5 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]78710[/snapback]
Talked to Airtel CC and they said clear cookies and scan with anti-virus....:lol::lol::lol:[/b]

thats one hell of a reply..... :lol: 😛

wow u ppl write such big posts...........since my last post in this this there hv been like atleast 10 BIG posts.......i started reading then felt slleepy and preferred skiiping it 😀 😀 😀....i read my name in there in.....wot the heck u ppl go hv a blast fightin...me not gettin into it.....i'll fight u in some other thread which has smaller posts 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

from what i know airtel is going against TRAI's ruling of providing 80% of advertised speeds.

exactly the point i wanted to make with my first post, btw there is a rumour about BSNL UL 900 plan getting upgraded to 512kbps somewhere around 15th of feb 😵

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 6 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]78783[/snapback]
from what i know airtel is going against TRAI's ruling of providing 80% of advertised speeds.[/b]
Well, I would imagine that they have a "force majeure" (Act of God) clause in the contract somewhere. Accordingly, TRAI's regulation would not be applicable temporarily while the earthquake repairs are going on. But on the flip side they can use it as a long term excuse. If things don't improve then I would seriously suggest a mass appeal to give us a discount.

So this guy calls up from Airtel and says they are still working on the new plans. Apparently they are waiting for approval from TRAI !!!!!

he must have called them way too many times. so probably they called back to avoid listening to his calls.

Lol, i doubt that. But even if they do, tat's not going to change anything...Thankg Gode the CC no. is toll free or else my bill would be running in lakhs 😛

QUOTE(dips0502 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]78893[/snapback]
When they dont know what to say, they promise a call back and then say the same thing again[/b]

They promise a callback because all details cannot be searched while on call.. thats why they arrange callback for you so that u'd not get any wrong details..

Then why do they put me on hold while on a call. They promise a callback when they want to get rid of you. And even on the callback they say that Airtel are still working on the new plans and that i would be notified through relevant media. Then WTF did i call them for if i will get to know of their new plans through relevant media ?

That is a very good question - WTF do you call them for?

I think people on this forum are getting a little too antsy... relax, the plans will come. And as always with any company, you can be sure that they will advertise their new plans (if any). This is not a treasure hunt that they'll introduce new plans, won't tell anyone about them, but will only offer it to people who call and pester the CC staff.

The most you will get by calling them up every other day, is that you'll get the new plan (if any) maybe a day or two before most other people.. big deal... Is it worth pestering them, and more importantly getting yourself all riled up over?? The irony, moreover, is that new plans would probably be notified in the newspapers before they would be communicated to their CC staff! 😀

People also need to realize that there is a difference between your local CTO guys slipping some information informally to you (e.g. "boss, do hafte mein naye plans aa jaayenge") and the CC staff formally telling you that information.

Fair enough,But I dont expect the CC to keep saying "we are working on it and it will be launched shortly". I mean dont they have a deadline for anything ? We are all reasonable people here. Why cant they tell what the hurdle is ? If the plans are stuck for some reason why not let the customer know. What frustates me is that they tell any bullshit. Somebody even called up saying that they were awaiting approval from TRAI !! There is nothing to gain from knowing new plans one or two days in advance. All that the people would like to know is what is stopping them from implementing it. Why the delay when all other major players have introduced new plans.