Airtel Broadband's latest internet plans for Delhi NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 27,575
fo7apRr.png

i love how they charge me for free things.

Filled the form, but I doubt anything would happen. They have been promising upgrade since 1 year now. Only if other ISP's were as stable as Airtel, these guys would have upgraded their speeds and reduced their prices.

I talked with Customer care they said
they can upgrade but problem is after upgrade yr net will face disconnection issue for 99% of time

Tariff plan successfully migrated from “Airtel-UL-ZOOM 2299 255GB (40Mbps/512Kbps) Combo Plan” to “Airtel-UL-Flash 2099 200GB (100Mbps/1024Kbps) COMBO Plan” along with “Airtel - Retention - 50 GB Topup Identification Component” and “Airtel - Retention - Rs. 50 Discount”.

Now to see how much that broadband surprise thinggy adds to the connection.

Last edited:
:emoji_point_up_2: R K Puram.

The plan change means broadband surprise gone. But, on the brighter side I got a 50 GB extra by way of retention topup. So, over all, lost 5 GB, gained 60Mbps and bill down from Rs 2,299 to Rs 2049. Pretty okay, I guess. And, no I have no Excitel or any other option. It's only MTNL and there prices are really insane when compared to Airtel. FTTH, that is.

So after a slight hickup involving Radius Infra and their team (airtel is a 3rd party ISP) not provisioning the ONT correctly, 100Mbps is finally setup. Here are the results:

Before:

6035441447.png

After:

6052240812.png

From another source:

10505279.png

Since the ONT only has 100Mbps ports, getting the exact 100Mb speed isn't going to happen unless it is changed to a one with a Gigabit port setup.

Last edited:
Fast.com has always been really poor for me, even now the max I saw was 25Mbps, no change even after the speed upgrade

My friend is on Airtel FTTH and he gets the same speeds. However I've seen people with their VDSL connection getting 40+ Mbps on fast.com.