Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 32,684
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone here said plan can be changed next day after installation.

What if someone pays advance 3 months 799 i.e Rs2829 takes connection (waiver of activation)..after taking the connection changes plan to Ra499 🤔
You can do it. I have done it in the past (had paid an advance for the 999 plan for 6 months and moved to 799 + 299 unlimited after around 4 months).

What if someone pays advance 3 months 799 i.e Rs2829 takes connection (waiver of activation)..after taking the connection changes plan to Ra499 🤔
yes you can do it.. I've too taken 3m 799 on 26sept which is to be expired this month. but 2 weeks ago I've changed my plan to 40mbps and the amount was adjusted as extra days which is now expiring next month.. So yes you can do it.. no problem..

Took the 3 months 799 plan for free installation.
I changed my plan to 499 on the day of installation, I was first charged 58.88 for 3 days and then 588.88 for next 30 days. It means I never paid for the 799 plan.

PS: remember to reboot your router after plan change.

Last edited:
Actually here in Delhi we have the postpaid model so it bills monthly and gets adjusted from the advanced paid amount, you must be having the prepaid model which has validity.

Airtel Fiber down for anyone in Chennai?
Hi, Due to technical issues you may experience disruption on your Airtel Xstream Fiber/Fixedline services. The expected time to resume your services is 23-DEC-2020 19:44:36. Inconvenience caused is regretted.