Airtel Broadband: worth to buy 4mbps plan for office ?

• Thread starter Thread starter atomicmak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,813

atomicmak

ISP
BSNL DATAONE
is it worth to buy airtel broadband connection with 4mbps link ?i already have dataone 2mbps unlimited plan and i am planning to have backup route.i tried reliance but as its really costly than what i have bsnl and its also unreliable i am discontinuing with reliance broadband.can anyone tell me if airtel is good enough and use different backbone than dataone ?so as i can have backup route whenever bsnl dataone goes down ?also i heared airtel has 8mbps plan but dont know if they are giving in gujarat > Ahmedabad or not ?please guide me.

yea airtel is quite good for a backup, they are a private company, so their support etc is better than bsnl anyday.since its just going to be a backup.. you may want to consider a more worthwhile plan, cause you will be primarly using bsnl..

Yup Airtel is very reliable and prices same as BSNL. Good service and customer care too.You need to decide what speed and data limit per month you need, and then go for the plan. In my opinion, always try to go for unlimited plans, especially if it is a office as your traffic per month may increase. My recommendation would be to understand your max traffic per month and then nail the best speed plan for that.