airtel broadband worst customer service : Airtel Service Sucks in Ram Murthy nagar, Bangalore

broadbandid

ISP
Airtel
Dear All,I have been a victim of airtel broadband problems from almost 3 months now.This happened for my earlier connection and still continuing for the second broadband connection as well.- frequent disconnection,substandard(faulty) modems/routers being provided,absolute lack of response and promptness from airtel staff even at team lead levels, bills not being provided.I would like to inform you all of the absolute lack of coordination amongst the various airtel teams(customer care,field engineers,escalation level contacts) prolonged service delay and indifference all adding to customers suffering.I chose to share my humiliating experiences as i was being told by the airtel support members there are at least 15 other cases like this in Ram Murthy Nagar bangalore : having very frequent internet problems.Broadband connection : 1My earlier airtel landline connection that was provided had all broadband problems one could possibly think of.Frequent disconnections, faulty wireless router by airtel vendor of course, no bill provided for it,and after doing several round-abouts between various airtel teams(customer care,field engineer,escalated contacts)for few weeks it went for an auto refund of 500/- the caution deposit that was taken from me as initial deposit.Broadband Connection : 2The present airtel broadband connection is an absolute disaster in terms of airtel customer support and airtel service response. Absolutely the worst broadband serve experienceThe connection got activated on June 20th. The airtel support guy who came there, they did a namesake job and left after which the broadband never worked for the next 14 days.During the 14 days,I had to call airtel customer care, escalate it to airtel team lead then to airtel manager.i had to finally take it to airtel area service manager and then to Airtel Service Delivery Head Karnataka. Guess what some pressure on that day and they sent some Field engineer and broadband connectivity was restored.However the happiness did not last long.it worked for only 4 days and from the last 2 days internet is dead.No when i try calling airtel customer care , they have a very pathetic response and added to the woes they even tell that I will billed from June20th.Over the last 30+ days i used airtel broadband for only 5 days and here airtel has an unfair way of billing.When i ask them about this, airtel manager tells me that regarding billing we can talk later , first lets see about broadband, absolute lack of service orientation and totally careless and very casual attitudeThey have got no empathy to customer broadband problems.Not sure how long this will go on. I am planning to get this broadband connection removed. What you will definitely get from airtel broadband in Ram Murthy Nagar area of bangalore, though you get broadband connectivity and the service or not but even without the airtel broadband service being functional you will get the billGuys are there anyone from Ram Murthy Nagar area, Bangalore do you have any good alternative broadband service providers here. Do let me know.Thank You for your support.Hope to know your experiences on this type of response from airtel

Dear All,I have been a victim of airtel broadband problems from almost 3 months now.This happened for my earlier connection and still continuing for the second broadband connection as well.- frequent disconnection,substandard(faulty) modems/routers being provided,absolute lack of response and promptness from airtel staff even at team lead levels, bills not being provided.I would like to inform you all of the absolute lack of coordination amongst the various airtel teams(customer care,field engineers,escalation level contacts) prolonged service delay and indifference all adding to customers suffering.I chose to share my humiliating experiences as i was being told by the airtel support members there are at least 15 other cases like this in Ram Murthy Nagar bangalore : having very frequent internet problems.Broadband connection : 1My earlier airtel landline connection that was provided had all broadband problems one could possibly think of.Frequent disconnections, faulty wireless router by airtel vendor of course, no bill provided for it,and after doing several round-abouts between various airtel teams(customer care,field engineer,escalated contacts)for few weeks it went for an auto refund of 500/- the caution deposit that was taken from me as initial deposit.Broadband Connection : 2The present airtel broadband connection is an absolute disaster in terms of airtel customer support and airtel service response. Absolutely the worst broadband serve experienceThe connection got activated on June 20th. The airtel support guy who came there, they did a namesake job and left after which the broadband never worked for the next 14 days.During the 14 days,I had to call airtel customer care, escalate it to airtel team lead then to airtel manager.i had to finally take it to airtel area service manager and then to Airtel Service Delivery Head Karnataka. Guess what some pressure on that day and they sent some Field engineer and broadband connectivity was restored.However the happiness did not last long.it worked for only 4 days and from the last 2 days internet is dead.No when i try calling airtel customer care , they have a very pathetic response and added to the woes they even tell that I will billed from June20th.Over the last 30+ days i used airtel broadband for only 5 days and here airtel has an unfair way of billing.When i ask them about this, airtel manager tells me that regarding billing we can talk later , first lets see about broadband, absolute lack of service orientation and totally careless and very casual attitudeThey have got no empathy to customer broadband problems.Not sure how long this will go on. I am planning to get this broadband connection removed. What you will definitely get from airtel broadband in Ram Murthy Nagar area of bangalore, though you get broadband connectivity and the service or not but even without the airtel broadband service being functional you will get the billGuys are there anyone from Ram Murthy Nagar area, Bangalore do you have any good alternative broadband service providers here. Do let me know.Thank You for your support.Hope to know your experiences on this type of response from airtel