ISP
airtel
which broadband provider is better?
airtel or mtnl

[*]MTNL IS PROVIDING DOUBLE SPEED IN THEIR ALL PLANS .:yahoo:
[*]MTNL HAVE NO FAIR USAGE POLICY.:thumbsup:
[*]Best broadband + best broadband plans
[*]

[*]mtnl is the best broadband provider after airtel.
[*]mtnl is providing double speed on their all plans.
[*]mtnl is providing good service but airtel is providing best service.
[/list]
[*]AIRTEL HAVE FAIR USAGE POLICY IN THEIR ALL PLANS.😡

[*]AIRTEL IS PROVIDING HALF SPEED.:huh:
[*]DOUBLE PRICE OF ALL PLANS:icry:
[*]AIRTEL ALL PLANS SUCK:wall:
[/list]

Hope BSNL learn something from MTNL. I am waiting for new plans since 1.5 years. 🙁

you make excellent points.Let me make just one point.- MTNL is owned by those Mad@r Ch#ds sarkari babu logs. I would more likely cut off my banana than deal with those mo%her Fu$&ers!Airtel will come up with plans to counter these recent plans. The market competition will force them to. They would still be a little more expensive than MTNL, but that is the price one pays for atleast a "functioning" customer care.I am emphasizing on "functioning". Airtel Customer Care is no great shakes, but they atleast pick up the phone to hear customer complaints! 😀All you hear on MTNL "customer care" are behenji's gossiping and giggling if by some miracle one is able to get them to pick up the phone!

MTNL plans are far better..but customer care is sh*t...MTNL also has a stupid 6 hr disconnection policy which is extremely irritating

airtel without FUP would rock... untill then..... its MTNL all the way,,,

Can you provide a link/info some kind of comparison between MTNL, Airtel 384-512kbps unlimited plans?

disconnection policy? what is that?

you mean like on non-payment of bill?

every 6 hours the net disconnects and then reconnects..its a headache for downloads that cannot be resumed..voip calls get cut in the middle of the conversation

every 6 hours the net disconnects and then reconnects..its a headache for downloads that cannot be resumed..voip calls get cut in the middle of the conversation

I haven't heard many people complain of that?

yup i think its pretty much there..it wont go away unless someone files an RTI pet..and asks the reason for this

guys please vote so we can have a look at some real results. Personally I think Airtel's new plans are not going to be good for them, they are going to loose customers but still bad cc is just very hard to deal with.

well if i compare mtnl with airtel then we are getting better speed and at less cost

Can MTNL users on this forum give serious (dispassionate) feedback? I know there are plenty people like me who are fed up with this idiotic regime of FUPs and with the fact that MNTL plans are faster and cheaper. However, I am apprehensive of switching over to MTNL and having bad service. One has heard horror stories of frequent downtime, inefficient / un-cooperative customer care, wrong billing etc. but is this all still true? Is MTNL a viable alternative?