• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,851

warpspeed

To Infinity and Beyond!
ISP
Hathway FTTH
ACT Fibernet + Airtel Backup
Airtel has finally updated their plans for Chennai.

xHU4Es9.png

Infinity plan is available for Rs. 1999 @ 100 Mbps (if your line supports) but it has a 3TB cap.

I got 500gb/40mbps for 899
Btw I'm from Madurai, Tamil Nadu

finally they have woken up.

Is free 'Amazon Prime' available on monthly plans? can it be used to extend the existing subscription?

Spoke to Amazon CC, apparently it can't be used on existing subscription, only on fresh signups.

I got 500gb/40mbps for 899
Btw I'm from Madurai, Tamil Nadu

I am provided with ADSL connection with a maximum speed capped at 2mbps in Surveyor colony. They said they can provide VDSL (with a maximum possible speed of 16mbps) after a month. Which area are you in Madurai?

@manojrk I don't see 1049 plan with 1000GB cap for Chennai in Airtel's website, only 1099 plan with 500GB cap is available.

For Delhi yesterday 499plan with 100GB data@8mbps without any bonus data was showing yesterday. Gone now.

I downgraded to ₹499 plan yesterday. The website shows "up to 8 Mbps" speeds but I'm still getting my previous 40 Mbps speed from my ₹1099 plan. Not sure if this is expected but I'll post an update here after few days.

EDIT: Bill cycle got renewed today and I'm still getting 40+ Mbps speed.

7453854605.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@manojrk I don't see 1049 plan with 1000GB cap for Chennai in Airtel's website, only 1099 plan with 500GB cap is available.
Plan is no longer available. They are pushing customers to go for 1299 plan instead and it comes with same 1000GB. They also said that I can go for 300 Mbps plan from next month. There is a modem replacement charge and tbh 300 Mbps plan is not that appealing. Maybe I'll consider if they are willing to waive the modem charges.