• Thread starter Thread starter jz70
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,322

jz70

ISP
Bsnl
Guys, check out this mail

Thank you for writing to us at Airtel Telemedia Services.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated August 26th, 2010.

Further to the telephonic conversation you had with Ms. Shruthi, request
you kindly ignore the below mail.We would like to inform you that Fair
usage
policy will not be applicable to your plan Turbo 1299 Combo at 512kbps Day
1mbps Night (512/1024kbps) Package. Currently your are in to unlimited
plan.

Previous mail:
Thank you for writing to us at Airtel Telemedia Services.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated August 24th, 2010.

This is to inform you that the Fair UsagePolicy
will be changed to 30 GB and after FUP limit, the speed will be reduce to
512 Kbps.
& there will be no changes in the rental and other charges.

just daybefore yesterday my speed was doubled and yesterday they sent mail stating that my fup will be 30gb but today i got call from nodal officer she asked me to ignore the mail they sent me yesterday and she told that my speed will be 1mbps in daytime and night 2mbps and there is no fup its unlimited i told there is no such plan in airtel ,she told since my plan is migrated there is no fup so i asked her to send mail stating the above said thing's so she did.

What u guys think of this.

heh. another 'interesting' twist of event!

^^ To whom did you send the mail?I'm still thinking whether to email Airtel for speed increase or keep my current 512kbps/1Mbps with 100GB FUP.

Its so haphazard. It seems these nodal officers do whatever the **** they want.

I was intimated that my FUP was 25 GB, in this month cycle (ending 26th), I have used 32GB but still I had the speed of 1 MbpsBTW mine is 1Mbps unlimited, 1099 plan (speed doubled from 512 Kbps)

^^ To whom did you send the mail?
I'm still thinking whether to email Airtel for speed increase or keep my current 512kbps/1Mbps with 100GB FUP.

send mail to nodalofficer south if u r from south india ,tell them being 5th largest telecom operator in the world and not providing said offers giving false offers and cheating customers need immediate action for the mail, one thing send the mail in the morning at 7am then only u will get reply same day between 5.30to 6.30pm and send cc to appellate officer