• Thread starter Thread starter Shivharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 423
  • Views Views 86,182

Shivharsh

N.Modi::Hope For INDIA
ISP
Airtel 1299
ten thousand thundering typhoons!.1299 for 1mbps and i pay 999 for 384k.THis is injustice!.
shivharsh do you live in ncr?.Maybe i will have to pay a visit to my airtel outlet.

Wats Ncr Bro??..No idea abt that..Im from Pune

Too bad Airtel doesn't realize that with stupid things like the Fair Usage Policy it will change it's best customers (e.g. IBF members) into it's worst enemies.

Shivharsh, we are all waiting on you.

Screen shots rite down...And the best part no Fair Usage Policy for me!!..LOL..The plans called Turbo 1299 Plan!!!..I dint get the plan so barged in the Airtel office and yelled at them and got this plan!!LOL!!..Initially i dint get a mail fom them..my friend got one!!
Man !! rs.1299 fro 1 mbps and I am paying 1599 for 512mbps :wall::wall: I support admin :thumb: I wish we all Airtel users in delhi ncr gather and kick airtel ass off . really I want that guy Shivharsh to post his copy of bill on this forum so I can believe him:evil:

here u go man....I just checked its only 1mbps at nite ..and the rest 512 kbps(No Fair Usage Policy!!)
But its still a lot worth!!...i got speeds of 2mbps last nite..so i guess its not 1 mbps its 2 mbps at nite...and my friend subscribed to the same plan a year back and still gets speeds of 2 mbps a nite...LOL!!!:thumb::thumb:

@admin: the question now is what next? can i just call airtel and threaten them? this is perfect injustice...😱

well if you are persistent you might get it. its worth it to give it a try. say ur friend was offered such a plan and you want it to. maybe say that you are going to get the connection disconnected if you are not given this plan. they are not bound to give it to you as its not available on their site. 🙂but. you might get lucky.

wtf..i have the 384 K plan for 999 bucks..with no speed boosts and exorbitant call rates..if airtel was a govt company.. they wud have scores of PIL's against them for discrimination..

i was pretty lucky coz i got a call from them on the 29th(last date 30th)..And they called me a LOYAL customer...Hope it works out..and if not,wait for a few days...They may come up with another plan.

Thanks shivharsh for posting the screenshots and your advice. But could you please edit the title? Like your first post on this topic, it's a little misleading. The 1299 plan is NOT 1 Mbps unlimited, it's 1 Mbps night unlimited.

Thank the admin for this..Its really good to have a forum for Broadband(too bad i joined late..kinda love this forum)...Without this forum i wouldn't or coudn't have discussed bandwith issues...🙂...Kudos to the Admin!!:dance:

...and please don't call up the airtel TOLLFREE number...its shite(lol..they got no idea about this)..Go straight to the office!!!...

I am planning to call them up now. Fingers crossed. It will be hard for me to be rude with them, these guys have given amazing service so far 🙁

just imagine that they are robbing you of your hard earned money by charging you a lot of money for low speed plans 😉

Called them up. The chap said I had to mail. Have shot the mail. Now awaiting a response. Damn. Why do people sleep in the night:wall:

Why do people sleep in the night:wall:

Maybe coz they work during the day!!😛

^ I am ure Airtel Customer Care functions 24x7, but whichever department / team is in charge of replying to e-mails sucks totally. Ajab,ghajab, I wouldn't count on a reply till Monday. However, as they have asked you to mail, did you take a reference number when you called them? In either event, call them up again and tell them you have sent them the e-mail they had requested, and now they should expedite the process.p.s. Have you taken 1299 or 1699? I am still sooo confused. :huh:

I have not taken any of those plans, I had mailed them asking for plan details. The customer care guy had acknowledged the existence of both the plans, but had said that the 1299 was scrapped. However, I got back a response from the Customer Care for the e-mail I had sent them. The lady is either ignorant or too smart. She sent me back the plans already listed on the website, and said the plans I had mentioned aren't available. I shot them back a stronger mail this time round. If I don't get a response back by 2, I am going to call them up again.

----------

Maybe coz they work during the day!!😛

Hum bhi din mein ghode bech ke nahin sote hain 😀