Airtel Broadband Switchers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 531
  • Views Views 97,866
line is still active ...CC its in process..almost 15 days gon now since the DC req. was put..

Have you sent a mail mentioning your requested disconnection & promised date . Also are you able to make a call?

yup sent the mail arnd 4 days back fr the same..they just replied back " ur mail is acknowledged "...but no DC or any call from them as to when they will do it..

line is still active ...CC its in process..almost 15 days gon now since the DC req. was put..

Anant, without any delay, you should send them an email, to help you here is a simple format:

Hello,

Can you please clarify the status of my cancellation request, details are as follows:

Account Number: xyzabc123 (your account number goes here)
Landline Number: 011-xxyyddcd (your phone number goes here)
Cancellation request number: bbccdtg dated dd-mm-yyyy (put the information here)

Please note that I have already cleared the dues as mentioned by the cancellation department of yours at the time of submission of cancellation request.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no pending dues/invoices to be paid as of date.

Kindly confirm through reply of this email, that there are no dues pending on my account number (xyzabc123), and the same has been deactivated/terminated and no future invoice will be generated on this account.

Your fast/timely action and reply will be highly appreciated.

Bets Regards
Your Name
Your address
Mobile: 98zxzxttbb

Send the above message to

121@airtel.in

With CC to
nodal.ncr@airtel.in

Most probably email to nodal.ncr@airtel.in will bounce (mail box full message), but you need not to worry as you have done your job.

To make fun out of it, you can forward the bounced message to appellate.ncr@airtel.in (this what I did).

My message to appellate message was like this:

Dear Mr. Singh,

If your Delhi NCR Nodal Officer is not competent enough and does not even bother to keep his mailbox clean to receive new emails from your so called valued Airtel customers, how can I expect a timely reply/resolution from him.

Please note the mentioned mail box is full (which also shows how generous Airtel is in allocation of mailbox space to its important officers) hence my email got bounced, which means I can not communicate with him through email.

Kindly explain and take appropriate measure to ensure proper delivery of emails to nodal.ncr@airtel.in.

Thanks & Regards
My Name

----------

yup sent the mail arnd 4 days back fr the same..they just replied back " ur mail is acknowledged "...but no DC or any call from them as to when they will do it..

Lol, I did'nt even got an acknowledge from CC, but got it from the nodal officer's account while email to him was bounced:

Dear airtel customer,

Thank you for writing to our Nodal Officer.

We are working towards the resolution of your complaint, kindly allow us 72
hours to respond to you.

Regards
Nodal Officer

Now how the poor chap is going to work on my query, since he did not even have it in his mailbox.

So,

I submitted my cancellation on 24-08-2011 for the connection at my other location,

Sent them an email on 12-09-2011, format as per my previous post, recipients as mentioned.

Got a reply today from the nodal officer, that the account has been terminated and there are no dues on my account and the refund of security will be made within 45 days.

Till this noon I was able to login to my online account and it was showing account as active, after receiving the email I checked and the account has been disabled, I can not login any more to "My Airtel" using the cancelled account login details.

So far so good.

got another call from airtel just now...18days since the Disconnection request was given... the guy tells me plz continue I say I dont want to and DC the line...he again starts to make ridiculous offers..and then bangs the phone saying " Line DC ho jayegi " !

heh yeah. i guess their plan is to extract one extra month payment from you and me. just like what you end up doing if you quit a job without giving a timely notice!

3+ weeks, landline is still dead2+ months, 1 Rs 0 bill generated in totalI wonder what will happen when the actual bill is generated

actually it looks like they dnt want ppl to DC who actually tend to pay their bills on time... that's why they are coming with all kinds of excuses....plus its their fault not ours that they did not DC the connection even when according to them their co. policy is in 1 week they have to DC the connection 😀

actually it looks like they dnt want ppl to DC who actually tend to pay their bills on time... that's why they are coming with all kinds of excuses....plus its their fault not ours that they did not DC the connection even when according to them their co. policy is in 1 week they have to DC the connection 😀
As long as you have the email from them stating that your connection will be cancelled as on: DATE , or something to the effect, you should be safe

I OTOH have a new connection which I had posted about

what will happen when the actual bill is generated

u dnt wanna know 😛

haha JK mst prbly u gonna be getting charged as per u plan when ever Airtel is in mood to repair ur landline 😀

----------

As long as you have the email from them stating that your connection will be cancelled as on: DATE , or something to the effect, you should be safe

I OTOH have a new connection which I had posted about

their email reply was...we have received ur email...and then no further reply.frm them...

CC ppl just keep saying its in process....

another call from airtel just now.. telling me it will take another week to cancel the connection ?? wtf 30 AUG DC request...goes till next month ... further the guy was saying that u said u wanna continue ur connection to sm guy..jesus..Airtel are undoubtedly one of the biggest liars and I can't understand how can they just lie like this isn't there some sort of rule or anything..fuktel !

another call from airtel just now.. telling me it will take another week to cancel the connection ?? wtf 30 AUG DC request...goes till next month ... further the guy was saying that u said u wanna continue ur connection to sm guy..jesus..Airtel are undoubtedly one of the biggest liars and I can't understand how can they just lie like this isn't there some sort of rule or anything..fuktel !

Have you communicated with them through written means, like email or post?

Ok. I just applied for disconnection on the other connection I have that is down since last month. I would be posting updates in a new thread I am starting. Maybe you can switch to that one for future updates too!