Airtel Broadband Switchers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 531
  • Views Views 97,871
nope nothing like that has has happened yet...gonna have to call CC ppl 🙁 I hate calling them and keep telling them again and again same thing...even told them to escalate the issue with no response from them.

----------

@michschu1

bro welcome back 🙂

I have gon through the thread couple of time already..

hell I must even have n no. of posts in here too.......lol

Airtel ppl said that our co. policy is in 2days we DC then they said its 7days and now I just spoke to the CC guy is not even bothered about it and saying its in process and we dnt know when we can DC this, I was like WTF? I told him to escalate the issue again though but I dnt think anything is likely to happen...

Email part I did not do yet...as I thought DC would be done without all that..

lol anant: Looks like tough love does affect some 😉 hee heeWell I know from experience bro that you have to have documented proof because calls can always be denied because it won't be recorded most of the time by us, especially when they are at their worst behavior! Whereas a Mail is documented proof and can be used as evidence in case of wanting to push for a legal suit to get your problem solved ASAP!They Cannot be without disconnecting your line once you have particularly mentioned the same. That in writing(or as in this case, documented in a mail) cannot be provoked upon/proved as non-existent by either the company or you, hence the numerous times of stressing on the same and mentioning the importance of a MAIL, and see to it that you get a RESPONSE(which most of the time, though mentioned in the automated response as 48 hours, can range anywhere between a few days to a week where in you can also quote the days of delay in response in your particular legal case, which in turn comes under compensation terms too for failure of prompt service and of course the usual physical/mental torture borne by the customer due to that), a DOCKET number and a Stipulated Date or Time Frame mentioned clearly, so that the process is completed within that time failing which whatever action seemed/deemed necessary can be taken without having to worry about the lack of proof to frame a case!Hope that clears things up for u my dear friend...And Best of Luck in getting their a$$es whooped out the door Soon! :biggrin (2): CHEERS and take care...

gurgaon folks on the forum. Any "decent" replacement to Craptel out here? Sorry if the question has been asked before. Havent gone through the thread. If this has been discussed before could you people please point me to the set of posts?

BSNL, maybe ? Pretty good at my place.

Nothing seems to be working with AIrtel...10 days gon...still no sign of any disconnection. Tried calling CC they keep saying its in process. I have been telling Airtel Retention for past one week to disconnect the line too ..... tried to escalate it..tried airtel presence. through email......nothing is working..

Don't pay the bills. Once I stopped paying the bills, they called me numerous times, and I simply told them that I'd put in a request for disconnection a month back and since it hadn't been processed yet, it wasn't my fault. (i had all the proof and stuff)My connection was disconnected within 2 days. This happened 2 years ago though. Though I wouldn't advise you to do the same. Not paying bills can come back to bite you.

I have already paid them all the bills...and before the start of new billing cycle raised a DC request but they don't wanna DC it looks like..

I have told airtel CC..their retention dept..even on email.... that I have already shifted to new ISP. They just want to make sure that someone who has paid all their bills might just pay their bills even when the person does not wish to continue with them any longer.

Update : They had sent bill with more amount to be paid (in terms of pro rata - I should be charged for some 20 days (actually 15 is correct as I had cancelled & stopped using, but I was charged some 27 days)... I had sent mail with a complaint... After 4-5 mails, they have asked me to make a payment which looks to be around 15 days .... I am not sure if I should make this payment & consider the deal to be complete 😕 , I feel as I have received this figure of about 15 days in mail twice... I am not able to see the amount due as the account is closed @ airtel.in ....

and I requested for disconnection 5 days before new billing cycle and they told me they will do it in 2 days and now its 10 days and still nothing...

They settled my bill for 500 bucks 😛 I refused to pay them a penny more. Original bill was around 7-8k.

now instead of hearing anything about disconnection from airtel I am getting spam advertisements from Airtel in inbox...to subscribe to their astrology...

Update : They had sent bill with more amount to be paid (in terms of pro rata - I should be charged for some 20 days (actually 15 is correct as I had cancelled & stopped using, but I was charged some 27 days)... I had sent mail with a complaint... After 4-5 mails, they have asked me to make a payment which looks to be around 15 days .... I am not sure if I should make this payment & consider the deal to be complete 😕 , I feel as I have received this figure of about 15 days in mail twice... I am not able to see the amount due as the account is closed @ airtel.in ....
Leave it yaar.. just assume that u have given the rest of amount to a Beggar.. Shanee ko tho ghar se bhaaga diya na.. bas!

----------

now instead of hearing anything about disconnection from airtel I am getting spam advertisements from Airtel in inbox...to subscribe to their astrology...
Shud have subscribed.. 😛

Leave it yaar.. just assume that u have given the rest of amount to a Beggar

This is a fraudulent way, they are making millions out of it.

One should not support such corrupt practices.