Airtel Broadband SmartBytes

Airtel has removed the option of "Or continue as per you plan" from their SmartBytes page. Did anyone else notice? Or is it just me because I am in a retention plan? This is more irritating than before. At least by selecting the "Or continue as per you plan" option I was able to get rid of the redirection for some period of time.

Edit: edited image to only display relevant area

it is still available over here

I think you're not seeing that option because you've reached the FUP limit as in your balance quota is 0.
Why should you choose any option at all? I use this page to check my balance quota all the time and I just close the page.
I'll never buy the exorbitant smartbytes gigs. Airtel tariff plans are over-priced already.

I never use that page but I cannot avoid redirections to that page. Selecting the 'countinue as per my plan' use to delay the redirections if not avoid it completely. Simply closing the tab does not do that.

Have used a lot of speed on demand this time. Waiting for an high priced bill. ;(

It's because i couldn't resist the slow FUP speed. When you want things to download fast, then you have no other go.

Ya I agree with u as usual its very difficult to download in 512kbps . My 175gb doesn't last more than 20 days 🙁

xnyash said:
Ya I agree with u as usual its very difficult to download in 512kbps . My 175gb doesn't last more than 20 days 🙁
WHat do u download and how do u consume this 175gb month after month ?? :scare:

A lot of video content here. I got FUPed last month so I am being extra careful this month.

I really hate Youtube's change of not allowing a full video to load when paused (if it works differently for someone or someone has a workaround let me know). I am not even able to pause, continue with some other work and resume and watch it fully :nonchalance:
And I recently downgraded from 20 GB FUP to 8 GB FUP :nonchalance:

i too have download >130gb/month.. :victorious: lot of videos and movies but the sad part is that I dont have enough time to watch all of them..many of tv series and movies are just occupying the hdd in my pc :smartass:

I really hate Youtube's change of not allowing a full video to load when paused (if it works differently for someone or someone has a workaround let me know). I am not even able to pause, continue with some other work and resume and watch it fully :nonchalance:And I recently downgraded from 20 GB FUP to 8 GB FUP :nonchalance:
There is a chrome extension I use that helps you buffer YouTube. I can't Search from phone, as the Chrome Web Store doesn't open. It's called something like Smart Video...