Airtel Broadband SmartBytes

can someone give me a screenshot of their airtel page?

Can I please have some screenshots from people who can see their usage consumption on airtel.in/smartbytes?

It shows an error message for me. Another user is getting an error message on his account.

Have they changed this section to show error message until the FUP is reached?

It's rather evil of them to disable the usage display here if that is the case. I mean it made keeping an eye on your usage so easy.

Airtel guys told me that this section is not supposed to show usage at all until you have crossed the usage. Freaks. They do not know how this feature works at all. 😕

basically. i need screenshots from people who have still not crossed their FUP.

----------

i have this old screenshot from earlier this month. need more. from today.

----------

have this screenshot from a friend but he has crossed his FUP.

I validated yesterday night, it was showing the consumed GB's correctly. Will try to take a screenshot tonight.

cool. i need more screenshots!

i mean. i got a headache when i was told that the engineering team at airtel confirmed that this page does not show usage before the FUP is reached.

i mean what is the point of showing usage if your FUP is reached? it was an inception moment for me. and i could not handle it. 😕

----------

found one that works at least.

Its working for me currently... but occasionally breaks down in the middle of the month and then the FUP gets reset!! 😀 😀

Post a screenshot man. I just need to PROVE that they do not know the functionality of the Smartbytes service platform themselves.

my account is too hard to keep an eye on. the login mechanism makes it annoying. i loved smartbytes feature because i could get a quick glance at my usage with a single page load.