Airtel Broadband SmartBytes

I know because my office plan is also now showing 20 gb top up . I have 80 gb fup. I will post the pic tommorow . My guess is that since they have lowered their rates in my area so instead of lowering my bill they are increasing either speed or fup and since in my area speed cannot be increased so they have increased my fup . Just my wild guess. But I am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for this months bill to generate. I hope they have not increased any tariff on that.

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Is Airtel Smartbytes down? How does one check their usage on Airtel Broadband?

I see this message when I try and access smart bytes "Your request could not be completed. Please try after some time!"

Do you know if there's a way to check Data Usage on an Airtel line. Google points to Smartbytes, and Smartbytes tells me I'm out of my quota (been 2 days since I got the connection). Obviously that is an error.

Point being - they haven't really told me where to check usage. Does anyone have an alternate portal/website?

Do you know if there's a way to check Data Usage on an Airtel line. Google points to Smartbytes, and Smartbytes tells me I'm out of my quota (been 2 days since I got the connection). Obviously that is an error.

Point being - they haven't really told me where to check usage. Does anyone have an alternate portal/website?

Login to your account on airtel.in and click on current usage

^ Smartbytes has been down for me for at least a few days. I am unable to find anything within my airtel.in account that shows usage. The "Check Usage" section only shows bill and plan details, not how many GB you have used, how many are left etc. like the Smartbytes pages did. Am I missing something here?

^ Smartbytes has been down for me for at least a few days. I am unable to find anything within my airtel.in account that shows usage. The "Check Usage" section only shows bill and plan details, not how many GB you have used, how many are left etc. like the Smartbytes pages did. Am I missing something here?
omg hi vebk, long time no see!

@enkay that page is what I was referring to in the first place. It says "Operation Timed Out." Is it working for you?

Hi, Warthog.

^ Neither of those work. The 122 one doesn't pull up anything, the other airtel.in link only takes me to my account's profile page, which has nothing about GB usage.

Rom4hXq.png