Airtel Broadband SmartBytes

It still works on certain IDs. 😀
Billing is only time based, and as your session is about to expire, they do send you a reminder of sorts, iirc.

http://youtu.be/lk37W58QYxo
Epic must-watch video. 😀

Details of your bill plan

DSL number:
High speed data limit: 30.0 GB
Balance quota: 0.0 GB
No. of days left in the current bill cycle: 0
So i just got redirected to the SmartBytes page listing the info quoted above.
As per above info my speed should revert back to normal (2Mbps) now that the new bill cycle has started,yet the speed is still 256 Kbps.I've even re-started my modem twice but still no change.Do i need to call CC and ask them to change my speed back to normal or should i wait ?

Zero day means today is the last day. You would have to wait till tomorrow.

Oh,i thought 0 day meant the beginning of the new bill cycle.Oh well,guess i will have to wait another day. :rolleyes_2:
Thanks for the clarification.

I have been fooled twice by Airtel with this stupid terminology. Was very annoying because I intentionally rationed my usage to finish the last GB just minutes before midnight on the last day.

Ok,so i waited another day,it's past 12 am now,checked speed,it's still 256 Kbps .
Re-started modem,got re-directed to SmartBytes page -
Details of your bill plan

DSL number:
Balance quota: 0.0 GB
High speed data limit: 30.0 GB
No. of days left in the current bill cycle: 30
WTF ?? It's showing new bill cycle has started yet speed is still 256 Kbps :question:
Isn't the speed automatically restored to normal after new bill cycle starts ?
Edit - on the Smartbytes page,there is an option - "Or, You can continue as per your plan"
Do i have to select and submit that for speed change to normal ?

Might take an hour or two. Restart the modem several times 😀
30 days confirm that new cycle has started.

This is pathetic,i already re-started modem twice.How many times more should i re-start ? 😛issed-off:
Isn't it an automated process ?

Does the data usage in smartbyte page is updated real time the page say details updated till current time.
Before smartbyte release when i used to check usage in airtel account it used to say details updated till two days earlier.