Airtel Broadband SmartBytes extension for Google Chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 17,683
Just need to have the extra space on the right side in pop up fixed, and the icon has white background 😀Good job!

https://imgur.com/RDC80

broken icon. restarting chrome did not fix this.

Nice work. I've set up a proxy for Chrome. So, I won't be able to access airtel smartbytes for my account using chrome. :-/

but you can at least test it out for a couple of seconds considering you are in chennai?or maybe try it on chrome canary edition? 😀

broken icon. restarting chrome did not fix this.

hmm.. not sure .. will chk it out

i deleted the crx file from the computer. i hope it is not picking up the icon from the install file? 😀

Just need to have the extra space on the right side in pop up fixed, and the icon has white background 😀

Good job!

Thx .. Yeah haven't yet worked on the UX as yet .. once all the functionality is set .. will have the UI cleaned ..

thx for testing it ..

i deleted the crx file from the computer. i hope it is not picking up the icon from the install file? 😀
Not sure ... ideally it should not .. thx for that info .. will work over it ..

cannot install as message is coming" can only download crx files from chrome store" or something....:wink_2:

chrome recently made it hard to install extensions from unofficial sources. what you need to do is download the file. open chrome://chrome/extensions/enable developer mode drag and drop the crx file in the area where extensions are listed. it should work.

Works Perfectly in Karnataka Circle. Thanks to Amit & Sushubh!