Airtel Broadband SmartBytes extension for Google Chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 17,660
It's not showing data details from the launch of Smartbytes...

okay .. so smartbytes is down .. thats why its not showing it for you ..

@amit_dpWhy don't you patent this application? If airtel wants to come with a similar extension, they will have to buy the patent rights from you 🙂

Another update:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/250180/Airtel%20Info.crx

1) Refresh interval to 15minutes
2) Usage Display fix: No decimal if usage bw avail >=100GB, 1 decimal if >=10GB and two decimal for the rest. I tested only the >10 Gb part as I have 25GB left. Please test for >100Gb and below 10GB
3) Previous change of restricted permission

I hope Amit doesn't mind myself making changes ( I am sort of bored today 🙂 )

done....Actually that's the reason i've not posted that...

you guys should collaborate on it using GitHub or something. I am not sure who is doing what right now. Need to check the updates on this thread from start.if you use the same code, it would help in saving duplication of the features! please collaborate!latest one works for me fine. i am not using much data so monitoring updates would take some time.

you guys should collaborate on it using GitHub or something. I am not sure who is doing what right now. Need to check the updates on this thread from start.

if you use the same code, it would help in saving duplication of the features! please collaborate!

latest one works for me fine. i am not using much data so monitoring updates would take some time.

I know it's getting messy. Amit himself should be able to make these small changes.