Airtel Broadband: SmartBytes activated automatically, being forced to pay

this has happened with me too,, 20 gb was activated with 4 days left in my bill period,,they said fast speed memory will reset after 4 days if u dont use it,,i didn't even acxtivated it,,so i complained for many days ,,in the end they said that they will not charge me,,but added the amount on the bill,,and when i complained again they said i have to pay,,after that i called cc and requested to deactivate my account,,those suckers said there is a problem with the server in office so they'll get back to me after some time,,couple of hours later cc executive called me and asked what is the reason for deactivation request ,,i explained everything again and cleared that i will not pay 800rs for 20 gb i didn't requested,,then gave me a proposal after keeping me on hold for 15 minutes,,they said they give me rs 530 discount,,i asked how did u came up with that amount,,they said this will be a good will discount,,,after that i just went crazy on them,,told them i will not pay the amount,,and will cut the connection and file a report in consumer court,, after that guess what,,THE GOOD WILL DISCOUNT WENT TO RS 800

you are lucky man, After the incident where they blamed my for their mistake I didnt want to take another chance. I used up the 20 gb in 2 days so that I dont become the loser in all ways. I didnt have trust in them that they ll consider anything so I will end paying for the 20 gb and not using it. Didnt want that to happen. Useless fellows unnecessarily wasting my time and money. And the funny part they have increased their rates for next month. I think the whole thing is scam and they are trying to cut their losses by randomly activating plans. I hope somebody sues them soon. Next time I myself am going to anyways.