Airtel Broadband Smartbyte Meter is not updating

ISP
Airtel
I think there's something wrong with smartbytes. Mine has been stuck on 14.4 gb left for this cycle since the past 18 hours in which ive surely used more than 3 gb of data.So thinking if i should call them up to ask them whats wrong? Showing the same on the my airtel app, my account as well as on the smartbytes page, with 1 day to go in this cycle if it really has got stuck guess I can utilize it well 😛 (could it be that its just showing wrong and the data usage has been used up from my quota correctly?)

Anyone? Called them up and asked and the person on from cc said, its your advantage sir if its not moving. Lol.
P.S new bill cycle started and it reset but it hasnt moved since again after a lot of use today.Is it something only with smartbytes? or will usage be recorded either way on their back end?

Do not go on a downloading spree as it might be counting in the backend and just not showing you. Airtel could be doing another one of their scams on their users. People cannot track their usage, they go over limit. They are forced to buy Smartbytes.

In any case, the usage counter is running absurdly already. My dad is consuming 5GB of data in 20 days these days. Just a few months ago, he barely used 2GB in a month.

Yup, ive been cautious and think that is exactly what will happen.Also, for me, till now, their usage meter has worked fine luckily.Not any visible/noticeable discrepancies at least.

Nope , they checked and said 80gb is only left.Also checked from the airtel site on the my account page and it shows 0 gb used.lol
Hope it truly does turn into an advantage like the guy said it could 😛

Hahahah Airtel is not facing stiff competition from within user ecosystem and their friendly competitor

God knows what is happening, I generally prefer tracking my usage.Can someone pls suggest any app for windows that can help in doing so? Also as already stated, it could be getting logged on the back end and just not showing to me, but then again it would show to cc and even theyre saying full quota is left.Confusing af , but if it has truly turned my net into an 8mbps ul for a few days im not gonna complain 😛

I was also looking for app but for that I have to install ddwrt firmware on router or buy high end router which I'm not going to do anyways

If your primary usage is on a single computer, you can install software on it.

Spoke to cc again regarding it, he checked with the back end team as well and said I have full quota left,also said we want you to use sir so if you want 'we won't take a complaint'. Well I'm fine with it 😛 let's see how long this lasts.