Airtel Broadband Rumor: No fair usage policies from November (Probably Fake)

• Thread starter Thread starter sriiram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 13,653

sriiram

ISP
airtel
hey...in a gist...for the 3rd time in 6 months i gave a cancel request cause of fup and blah blah....but i still retained the connection cause i had no other choice in my area...when i gave a cancel request yesterday....today som1 from the retention dept. informed me that they r removing fup from nov...and talks r going on but it sill surely be removed from nov 1st or on ur next cycling bill...i.e. this happened approx 30 mins ago 20/oct/11. 15.00 hrs. could any1 pls confirm this.and he also mentioned the 1699- 4mbps plan will have no fup post nov. and all night day plans will be removed. cause i just ordered for bsnl yesterday...wondering if any of u heavy downloaders can connect to airtel ret/dept and confirm this. peace.

i can't really say much but i think unless they are increasing speed on higher priced plans , this just does't make sense as 1699 has 75GB fup limit and 2099 has 150 ,so what happens to people like me on 150 GB plan ?

Please do call etention or airtel again and ask them where I can see this on their website on in print, They can tell any thing, next time if you ask them they can tell you You have bill of 5 INR, but on paper its different... Hence before starting to verify from some random stranger ask the company for the proof, matter will be settled like in Geeta, YE SURYA YE JAYADRATH... /CLOSE THREADD!!

hard to believe ..How would they justify 2 different plans for same speed then ...1699 4 MBPS and 2099 4MBPS..probably another trick to buy time from customer

well it could happen that they provide 6-8 mbps speed for 2099 plan . i'm not @ my apartment as i'm in lucknow till 27th but my friend told me that my connection is getting 4mbps during day and 6-8 mbps during night . anyone else experiencing the same ??

Until further communication from AIRTEL in print this thread is CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

why cannot we complain about their customer care folks lying to retain customers?

Please do call etention or airtel again and ask them where I can see this on their website on in print, They can tell any thing, next time if you ask them they can tell you You have bill of 5 INR, but on paper its different...
Hence before starting to verify from some random stranger ask the company for the proof, matter will be settled like in Geeta, YE SURYA YE JAYADRATH...
/CLOSE THREADD!!

like i said in the post ...:can any1 confirm this". ur not a random stranger to airtel ur their customer u could just ask to be connected to ret dept and confirm if their removing fup from nov post..and yes i ve askef for a hard copy...billing issues with airtel cant be posted in consumer court post 2009 supreme court verdict. u have to go the civil court so ur issues wil take ages to get settled... its hard to believe my self. tats why i asked if som1 else could contact the ret dept and confirm this.

anyone would be a fool to believe that airtel would give 4mbps unlimited for less than 2000 rupees. if they do that, it would do them a lot of good. really. but none of their current policies give an iota of hint that they are planning to do something right.

they should increase their upload speeds if they make that plan unlimited as 700kbps is just bad . 2mbps upload speed would be great with 4mbps download speed . i would just take that plan coz of the upload speed .

Monster?? I smoke only best of the trees, Please do come and bring in cocaine for extra pleasure.... Thre is no point in discussing this as this can be only CONFIRMED VIA AIRTEL ONLY, all the other things are speculations Now suck it up and dont forget to board the train out of Lucknow Nahi to peheli aap pehele aap mein gadi chut jayegi... ALso dont forget your bhais!!

Monster?? I smoke only best of the trees, Please do come and bring in cocaine for extra pleasure....
Thre is no point in discussing this as this can be only CONFIRMED VIA AIRTEL ONLY, all the other things are speculations
Now suck it up and dont forget to board the train out of Lucknow Nahi to peheli aap pehele aap mein gadi chut jayegi... ALso dont forget your bhais!!
you forgot to add "thread closed"