Airtel Broadband Rumor: No fair usage policies from November (Probably Fake)

• Thread starter Thread starter sriiram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 13,660

Mbps - 2099

Its weird.I don't believe this no FUP thing but I noticed that i cannot access my usage data on the airtel site which says that there is no data available under 'unbilled details'.And under unbilled amount, it just shows 30 gb's of data used without offering any usage statistics.Who knows, maybe it might happen.Stranger things and all that.Or maybe it just means that I'm being awfully naive.:dry:

Its a rumor 100%... My plan has 75GB limit with billing date of 23rd Oct. & it was consumed by 29th Oct. Now today is 1st Nov & still getting only 512kbps.. 🙁I am on plan Surf 999.. 1Mbps till 75GB (UP + Down) then 512kbps...

what do you get here?
Geez.Thanks a lot for the link mate.All this while i've been logging in to my airtel portal and looking up their data usage stats which mostly fail to load up.
Anyway.Yes it was a false alarm.
According to that link I have around 121 Gb's left to spend.

what do you get here?
That link doesn't seem to update often. It's been showing me the same amount of "bandwith left" for the past week, even though I've been downloading/surfing regularly.

Hi,I am on that old 1699 freedom 2mbps plan which is fupped @ 100gb but since last month i just got 2mbps for 2-3 days thts it.
http://122.160.230.125:8080/gbod/ shows High speed data transfer limit 29.3 !! What does this mean ?? Is it in GB ? They changed my plan or what ?

yeap. that shows your allocated data. looks like airtel has messed up your package.

yeap. that shows your allocated data. looks like airtel has messed up your package.
What's wrong ? Which new 1699 plan has 29.3 bullshit ? 🙁 🙁

What's wrong ? Which new 1699 plan has 29.3 bullshit ? 🙁 🙁

Yes, 1699 plan now gets FUPPED at 30GB. I got sick of it and have changed it to 2099 4mbps plan which gives me 150GB, and then the shocking 256kbps. It is supposed to get activated from my next billing cycle this week.