Airtel Broadband Retention Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter jalanbk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 751
  • Views Views 218,096
Then possibly you can mail them that you want to go ahead with disconnection, the plan may mysteriously appear in your area and will be feasible too.

I don't think disconnection trick would make them offer the plan unless you have old connection .

only twitter team can do it. twit them with pic posted on first page of this thread with your account no and plan you want. They'll call you and explain them you want plan mentioned in picture called new rapid 999 plan or whatever with blah blah data free. easy pesy

Well that Disconnection trick actually work..i told them that if this plan in not available in my area then please take my request for Disconnection. I mail them last night and today they call me and told me and they won't be able to provide 16mbps i said i'll be ok with 8mbps so yay they said we're not taking my action for cancellation request and will give you 60 gb - 1199 plan. Just receive mail and SMS. Exactly how much time will it gonna take because on Smartbyte they're still showing me my old plan.

Well that Disconnection trick actually work..i told them that if this plan in not available in my area then please take my request for Disconnection. I mail them last night and today they call me and told me and they won't be able to provide 16mbps i said i'll be ok with 8mbps so yay they said we're not taking my action for cancellation request and will give you 60 gb - 1199 plan. Just receive mail and SMS. Exactly how much time will it gonna take because on Smartbyte they're still showing me my old plan.
Bhai yahi to keh raha tha. Plans are available ita just how to explain what plan you want with varying speed options

Bhai yahi to keh raha tha. Plans are available ita just how to explain what plan you want with varying speed options

Last night i talk to one senior and i told him that please provide me the same plan with 8mbps speed and he said that this plan is not available with 8mbps speed.

Usually takes around 24 hours for the change to reflect in your account.

Well the cc teams says 4 hours but social media team 24 hours.
speed is changed that day only, quota n details in account display next day.

What if I switch to the beginner 699 plan (8 GB + Unlimited) and activate Static IP? 😀 The Static IP deal (if you know what I mean) worked flawlessly for me until I deactivated it and switched to the 999 new rapid plan.

I was paying 1600 for 25 GB and Static IP deal. But I did not have much data usage as such. So paying 99 for static IP seemed a waste. Hence I switched to the new 999 plan which gives me 30 GB and deactivated static IP. But if I switch to the 699 plan and activate Static IP then I'll pay approx 850 for unlimited data.

lol behemoth i am using same. its just my static ip is for 149per month not 99
so 699+150+99+tax for unlimited calls plus broadband

Thanks for the response itzmynet but the only 200GB plan I can find on the portal is 2899 for 40/0.512. The 1999 plan here is much better IMO. I guess I'll try asking them on Twitter.