Airtel broadband quality degradation.

• Thread starter Thread starter potatoKun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 900
ISP
Airtel Xstream
Has anyone else also experienced degradation of their xstream broadband service with time and fluctuation. When you get new connection everything is so snappy, every website, pings , speed and all. Then After some time everything goes downhill. for ex: today even netflix front page is not loading all categories, it stuck after loading three. Takes a lot of time to load sites. Be it instagram or youtube, you can feel the lag and unresponsiveness. Yesterday, axis bank mobile app was not able to connect to it's server. Had to use mobile data to open the app. And funnily, I have airtel sim. Their mobile data work a lot better than their broadband.

I have two pppoe sessions running. Few days back, one was working like brand new connection but sadly it didn't last. Now I am back to the frustrating phase.

Been consistent here for years now. No issues, yes there are temp slowdowns but they are resolved within hours by Airtel. It may be something specfic to your connection. Contact Airtel and have them diagnose your line.

You should get your line checked.

While my experience also dictates that their quality has degraded quite a bit, there's definitely something off about your connection.

I too had issues with speeds last year and they did something in the fiber box (or whatever it's called) and it's been better since.