Airtel Broadband: Port Forwarding on Modem 110BXI

• Thread starter Thread starter Souljah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,844

Souljah

ISP
BSNL
I just recently switched to airtel BB due to BSNL not hurrying up and giving me my connection. That one will be canceled. I have a question. Does Airtel block tcp/udp ports at the server side? I'm trying to forward ports using the NAT function, but when testing it out, it does not show that it's port forwarded? How can I fix this? Thanks guys. Oh and uh.. I have connected my modem to my wireless router, running it wireless at the moment.

check portforward.com for beetel 220Bx details.settngs same. 110BX1 has no wireless connectivity.Get 450BX from Airtel. or use external wireless router. in tcp/ip select obtain ip address automatically.Mention model/make of present setup. modem and router.

No, no mate. I connected my BXI to my Netgear wireless router, therefore establishing connectivitiy. Secondly, I know about the NAT option in the modem settings page. I went there. I forwarded a random port just to see if it's open and it's not. Not even port 80 is open. Whether the modem is connected directly or through the router, same thing appears to happen. I forward the tcp/udp port to the pc IP address and nothing. I'll check that page though, though I'm sure it's the same steps.

same here , i have contacted tech support may here from them today. suspect they have blocked ports. :huh: can some one confirm if port forwarding is working pls help

port forwarding is NOT working on 220BX1 with auto-updated 110BX1's firmware.

Try open 192.168.1.1/main.htmladmin passwordTest virtual servers access: ( In Advanced Options NAT)192.168.1.1/scvrtsrv.cmd?action=view etcport triggering: ...../scprttrg.cmd/action=viewIf you are on "Dialup" mode in Advancedoptions only DMZ will appear.Board ID: 96338L-2M-8MSoftware Version: 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-0.7@dragonball : check in WIKI.