Airtel Broadband: Port forwarding not working in Beetel 220BXI ADSL2 modem-router

• Thread starter Thread starter sCr3am3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 25,787

sCr3am3r

ISP
Airtel BB
:wall:

After reading each and every details of port forwarding in Beetel 220 BXI ADSL2 router from net still the port forwarding is not working in my case......

I have configured Apache Web Server on Port 8080 and i forwarded the same 8080 port on the ADSL2 router but still i m unable to get my index web page after i enter http://192.168.1.1:8080/ in my browser.....

I tried out other ports for forwarding but none of them worked.....

I am using Windows XP SP2 + Bitdefender Total Security 2008....

Can anybody help me out with this problem of mine??

🙁

I am not able to connect the Modem, so i can't check any thing. Is there any way to detect the modem or downgrade the FW.:huh:

Upvote 0
Start/RUN type cmd type ipconfig/allCheck default gateway is 192.168.1.1

Upvote 0
Hey,
I am facing the same problem.I tried to upgrade the FW and the problem happened ... Only DATA LED is not glowing.... rest of the LED's r glowing ie PC/USB, LINK n POWER...!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls help me, I have tried to reset by press the back small hole , but its not workin. How can I downgrad the firmware.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hi pls i am also having tat prblm ... pls help me... pls...... i chech ipconfig/all.. its showing default gateway is 192.168.1.1

hi frnd ... i am new user... i am facing the same modem problem.... can u help me pls reply my dear friends......
i have online exam ..so pls reply soon....

pls reply

pls help me... after firmware updated my beetel 220bxi modem not working... so pls reply....
i can not open 192.168.1.1 page also

Upvote 0
no i check the same cable in another modem... in that its working... problem not in cable.... it is in firmware upgrade... so how i revert to my older firmware... remember it.. i can not open 192.168.1.1 page also.. so give me good ans

Upvote 0
no i check the same cable in another modem... in that its working... problem not in cable.... it is in firmware upgrade... so how i revert to my older firmware... remember it.. i can not open 192.168.1.1 page also.. so give me good ans

:rofl:

why did u resort to cable checking....?

cable must have been fine.... well accordin to my past and recent experience of flashin routers n modems.... u need to change ur modem.... once bricked no choice in ur hand...

if u r having only power LED(red) and PC/USB glowing n Link LED(yellow) does not glows.....
well i m sorry to say that ur modem is DEAD!!! get it replaced as i did in the past...

Upvote 0
I had a similar problem. But it wasn't a problem in fact. I am able to access my locally hosted website from the web using my public ip, i found that I am not able to access using the public IP only when I am browsing from my own network.

Upvote 0