Airtel Broadband Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increased to Rs. 199

• Thread starter Thread starter vivekmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 18,750
ummm u just need to learn to schedule ur downloads then u can sleep in peace.

Yes well said. They are happy to stay with low speeds and waste electricity. They just don't understand that we can download more from 2-8 than them. They will start their download at 9 and will finsh them at 8. Whereas we will start the same at 2 and will finish it at 6 itself!

@asdfgf ..........9PM to 8AM airtel 256Kbps 32/KB/sec average 1 GB per night . free d/l...........6AM to 8AM ONLY BSNL 2Mbps 250KB/sec approx 1GB to 1.8 GB per night. free d/l ..........enjoy your sleep as advised by amish. cost another factor. BSNL Home 500 plan Rs 500/= how much you pay Airtel ?PS: I have Airtel and BSNL. Waiting for a laptop prize from Airtel prize scheme !!!

While there may be a few people who have had bad experiences with Airtel, I can safely say,, having had 3+ years of Airtel, as well as heard about others' experiences on this forum, Airtel is the best in terms of reliability and customer care. Speeds may not be the highest, but they are not the lowest by any stretch either.

From what I gather, MTNL is great till you have a problem. Then it is the worst. Reliance, Tata, Sify etc. are not even worth talking about.

I have not used airtel but just heard abt it.MTNL doesnt give much problems and if u do have one then u need to know right number to call to. Agreed CC on 1504 is worst. But then u hardly need them. Plus MTNL is very cheap.And airtel marketing guy always hide the fact that uploads are also counted. (noted this two times)

i got my ebill for this month(Nov).There is no information regarding Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increase.
i guess there is no changes in chennai :yahoo:circle

Im goin to take airtel 700 combo planwhich has 2 gb data limit with 2mbps speedthe top up is 199.........2 mbps for 12 hours free...wonder how many GB can i downloadi think its great

@siddharth248In Tariff plan for Delhi , there is no mention of top up. To the best of my knowledge, new users don't get free NU. Existing users if they change the tariff plan also loose existing NU.I have Nu free ( 2100-0800 256Kbps) taken about 8 months back.Recheck with customer care airtelephones or call on telephone.

No probs.. they hiked 99 to 199.. but I havnt faced any downtime from airtel yet in the last 4 years.. its always ON and @ good speed.... 65kbps upload/download speed 🙂

No probs.. they hiked 99 to 199.. but I havnt faced any downtime from airtel yet in the last 4 years.. its always ON and @ good speed.... 65kbps upload/download speed 🙂

trhey never tell me

i get speeds upto 50 kb up n down...

night top ups r valid fr UNLIMITED connctions ?

they just removed the 100rs topup from upeast Rs599(128kbps)+100rs topus =256UL

Hello guys,I'm new to this forum-although posts here helped me with my problems with my BSNL BB Modem ITI DNA 211i modem.I'm currently in BSNL Home 750UL plus.But i have applied for an Airtel connection-One Airtel Value Combo 749 2Mbps connection with night topup,which my area engineer says is available to new customers too(may be in my circle-TN...i dunno).The only problem is the availability of open ports in my area + local politicians not allowing them to dig the ground to lay new lines.😡