Airtel Broadband Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increased to Rs. 199

• Thread starter Thread starter vivekmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 18,747

vivekmn

ISP
Mtnl 512 Kbps unlimited
Airtel has increased the night unlimited topup charges for the old customers to Rs. 199 from the current Rs. 99 :madness: As a freebie, they have increased the unlimited sercive time by one hour, i.e. 8 PM to 8 AM from te current 9 PM to 8 AM. Moreover, if you want to opt for any other plan,the night topup will get deactivated and will not be restored.😡

i dont think they can increase rate of any plan for six months once the subscriber has subscribed it. but then that may be the case only for mobile operators. or i am sure they must have added the word 'trial' or 'promotional plan' to escape legal scrutiny.

I got a letter from airtel that they are increasing the topup charges from the next billing cycle and the cc also confirmed it.

after 6 months, service provider have rights to change any existing plan / offers after giving the information to user.

But i didn't got any letter from Airtel till now.I'm from Chennai.any one else..?

in case u're charged excess in the bill, jus inform n complain to CC and they'll credit one month difference charges.

If they charge 199 pm for night unlimited., then i ll change my plan to unlimited 128 kbps for 750 pm plan😡

What about me? I'm already paying Rs.199 for past 1 year.... Would I get charged extra too? :huh: If "YES" then to hell with Craptel and I'd jump to BSNL's bandwagon!! Cheap... N... Effective... 😉

Airtel is No.1

It is cheap and Best :thumbsup:

Who said it is cheap? First of all its speed is really low. It isn't cheap either. One of those crap isps we can ever see. I think Dataone is cheap and best.

^ But will Data One provide night unlimited timings from 9pm to 8 am ? For using night unlimited plan in BSNL we ll have to get up at 2 o clock midnight . and strain ourself. do we need that ?

ummm u just need to learn to schedule ur downloads then u can sleep in peace.