• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,860

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Three months that it has almost been flawless for me. Today, it has gone down two times. Without any advanced warnings from the technical people. I gave them a call once and got the response that something was wrong with their DNS Servers, which they were trying to fix. It is past midnight so cannot really blame them. However, it still is bad. Compared to Sify Broadband? It is still heavenly!

Hmmm...... intresting.... I thought that it was just me..... I'm getting some real low speeds right now (~56 kbps).... but since they have been so reliable so far, I won't be too bitter about it. (as long as they fix whatever is wrong soon!) 😉p.s. Sushubh, do you have any particular customer service person you talk to, or do you just dial the general number and try your luck? The reason I ask is because I have hit some not-so-well-trained people before, and it seems that Airtel outsources it's customer service to people who don't even have internet access in their whole office! SO if you know of some knowledgeable and helpful person, do let us know!

neh. just the general customer care works. just shout a bit and the work is done. local service dude is like hell scared of the airtel guys... very unlike sify broadband...

Does yelling at customer care really does the job? I always end up wasting my energy on a unregistered complaint whenever i loose patience and do some :angry: kinda talk with them. At the least, they register some wrong-stupid version of my complain 🙁 and show how they can pay back.

well two days back i got a call from the customer care doing a survey. i told her that one of my problems is unsolved even after 3 weeks. she promised that it would get solved in 4 hours. and it was!

No Way!!! That's ultra cool!Wish they would call me so that I can tell them they need to stop capping my speed!!! I mean I don't need the whole 512kbps all the time, but getting somewhere around 384kbps (e.g. in the night) would be a nice thing.....

Originally posted by Sushubh@Apr 10 2005, 03:35 PM
well two days back i got a call from the customer care doing a survey. i told her that one of my problems is unsolved even after 3 weeks. she promised that it would get solved in 4 hours. and it was!
[snapback]7793[/snapback]
[/quote]

even i was impressed about that 4-hour-promises and ofcourse they kept their words. They are still #holes and ignored my email when fault was on their side.

The email i sent them and their reply