Airtel Broadband Mahaan Hai

Sushubh

Administrator
They have been charging me for 2099 while I am stuck on the 1999 plan.

Sushubh

Administrator
god knows. maybe it is partial because of another plan change in the middle of the plan cycle? :confused:

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Whats off peak rate? and how did your plan change on 11?.Airtel forbids plan migration between billing cycle.I think your plan from 5 nov to 10 nov was a limited plan and from 11 nov it is 4mbps?

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Airtel does allow plan changes mid cycle. Atleast it used to when I had the connection more than a year back.

Sushubh

Administrator
they don't any longer unless it is a special case.

----------

so i got a call from airtel.

i was told that my plan was changed on 11th. i did not ask this month or last.

i was told that it was my mistake that i did not complain about slow speed earlier.

gave that dude a piece of my mind.

freaking annoying.

1. My plan was changed on 11th when my billing cycle starts from 3rd.
2. It was my mistake not to complain about slow speeds when I was not even sure if my plan was changed or not.
3. I had filed a request last week about what happened to my plan changed. I never got any confirmation about the same.
4. Dude tells me that there is just a 80 rupees different in the bill due to plan change. I did not even bother to respond to this statement.

----------

got another call. was told that my connection show now be 4mbps.

i do not think so.

http://www.speedtest.net

----------

this is from airtel's own speedtest.

Sushubh

Administrator
that is probably not the problem.

already got a bunch of calls from airtel.

latest one asked to ask if i was using iptv. because i think they do not support 4mbps with iptv connections.

freaking crapshit.

they should have the resources to find out if i had an iptv connection or not. they had to call me to ask that.

also. if i had an iptv connection, they should never have upgraded my plan in the first place.

bunch of idiots seriously.

iCon

masoom kameena!
lolwaaaaa! now admin too fond of Hindi when it comes to praising(not) :haha: