Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

@Guys
post anything which would be useful for other members tat would be better than sending unneccesary posts:madness:

Just chill pal..!! no one is big daddy here😛:rofl:

Praveen, how about you convince your bosses at Airtel to give us 1Mbps unlimited at Rs. 1499 p.m.?

Hey Praveen what say man?
1Mbps for 1499/pm you do that for us and we get you your clients
i promise to get you atleast 10 people.🙂

Praveen, how about you convince your bosses at Airtel to give us 1Mbps unlimited at Rs. 1499 p.m.?

@ praveen :ashamed: if u lower the price of tat plan then as mac said i will also let my friends to get the connection and so its in ur hands 😗

tat was'nt tat funny i expect more from u :hysterical:

Someone who takes it in right spirit will find it funny..😛

I don't think its a problem of spirit with srini,its about communication with him. Tends to misinterpret things.Hang in there my boy you'll get it one of these days!!🙂

i m also chaging my ISP
turning to airtel
i applied for it today
Ur decision is very very correct as ur choosing INDIA'S #1 ISP:thumbsup: so ur going to enjoy every moment with AIRTEL like me:yahoo:

Ur decision is very very correct as ur choosing INDIA'S #1 ISP:thumbsup: so ur going to enjoy every moment with AIRTEL like me:yahoo:
i will also enjoy every moment of airtel if u can tell me any plan in airtel by which i can download 150GB/month at 500rs

You download 150GB every month with BSNL @ Rs500/pmWho are you trying to fool😛

well, time for some maths...lets say this guy is contstly getting 200KB download speed for 6 hoursso nearly 4.2 GB a day that makes about 120GB a month provided that u r getting consistent 200+ speeds....noone can even dream of reaching 150GB a month on Home 500The max they can manage is 100 GB..

the biggest point is staying up all 30 nights and ensuring the constant downloads..😛