Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

Well, if that speed test result was anything to go by, the speeds seem to be quite good, the users would definitely get what they payed for.

Well, if that speed test result was anything to go by, the speeds seem to be quite good, the users would definitely get what they payed for.

There is a difference in what they want to pay for and what they will get by paying.
Everyone here wants a 1Mbps Upload speed too...
🙂

Aitel website is down ?
www.airtel.in

I am getting asp errors there .

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] HomeUserControl_topnavigation.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +348 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832 :redface:

:yahoo:

Nope.. Yours is the 101th!

Anyways... tomorrow my connection is coming and shall post stats and speeds and a quick review for you guys!

whats happening..when i came to reply to this thread there were only 99 replies and i posted mine..so 100th shud have been mine..😱

Sales rep called me today to offer this plan. I suppose I have jumped before without hesitation when they went to 256kbps and then again to 512kbps. This time I had to tell her that it was too expensive 🙁 I would get my ass kicked if I was spending over 2500 bucks just on the internet connection. I hope that they get a lot of similar feedback and decide to slash prices.

whats happening..when i came to reply to this thread there were only 99 replies and i posted mine..so 100th shud have been mine..😱

Check it and it is the 101st post!

Anyways... my connection is being upgraded today!

@Guys post anything which would be useful for other members tat would be better than sending unneccesary posts:madness:

hi,
All users,
Airtel provides the broadband connections starting from 64kbps to 10 mbps.The PRI(Fixed line) connection gives you 30 different channels at a time.The DSL combo plans goes upto 2MBPS. The point-to point leased line and internet leased ports are also provided.if anybody is interested in services,contact me on 09987249440 or pknavy@gmail.com or praveen.kumar3@bharti.in