Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

Something off-topic infact. As I asked before... does anybody here have this plan? I have made a order for it on Wednesday (yesterday) so lets see when it comes into force.

Oh, I think I read Mac's post that you were going to get it but didn't read your reply.It would be nice if people who got the plan posted their speed test results here.

yeah it would be interesting to see what speeds people get on that plan.Last time there was a big issue right after people moved to the 1499 plan.Hope they get an easy ride this time.🙂

d/l close to 120KBps most of the time, uploads are like half of that or lesser.

dude if you have airtel 1mbps then why not put some speed results.🙂

so uploads are restricted? check it and tell seperately. on a decent ftp server i guess. 😉

This doesn't seem like a Airtel speed stats. The uploads look sucky like the ones on BSNL/MTNL😛
Can you do a speedtest to cyberjaya?

Hmm, i guess Airtel are also taking some advices on saving bandwidth from mtnl...😛anyways my post is the 100nth one.....hoooraaaaaaaaayyyy:yahoo:

Nope.. Yours is the 101th! Anyways... tomorrow my connection is coming and shall post stats and speeds and a quick review for you guys!

hey i can see that you have 263 posts🙂Ooopppss in this thread u mean!Duh!:ashamed: