Airtel Broadband Latest Plans for Chennai (September 2017)

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,750

warpspeed

To Infinity and Beyond!
ISP
Hathway FTTH
ACT Fibernet + Airtel Backup
Plans are updated for Chennai because ACT. 🙂
  • 200 GB - 40 Mbps - Rs. 999
  • 260 GB - 40 Mbps - Rs. 1099
  • 350 GB - 40 Mbps - Rs. 1299
  • 450 GB - 100 Mbps - Rs. 1499
  • 700 GB - 100 Mbps - Rs. 1999

bhai. excitel se kab compete karenge ye assholes.

According to TRAI's June 2017 report, they have close to 1.3 Million subscribers in NCR and the numbers are growing. I don't think they will bother upgrading the plans unless some of the happy campers move to competition.

even the airtel guy who visited my house recently to fix line disturbance said that he use excitel at his own place.

i imagine most people in my sector have moved on to excitel already. airtel vdsl is stuck on 16mbps and the cheapest plan costs more than excitel's 50mbps unlimited plan.

Still they have added over 5K new customers in a single month. I believe that was the time when they announced the bonus 1000 GB data too.

Airtel & ACT aren't considering excitel, cherrinet, You broadband, hathway etc as their competitors as of now. like how JIO, Airtel & others won't consider BSNL & MTNL as their competition

Damn fools airtel! taking advantage of the density of people in NCR, no matter, they will have their ass handed to them by Jio.

The new plans for Chennai are called Airtel-UL-Zoom and the old plans were Airtel-UL-Speedster. It is highly probable that it might not be automatically upgraded like last time. Anyway call or email them and get your plan updated.

I had to call customer care to change my 1999 for 350 gb to 1299 for 350 gb in chennai. The old plan will be prorated for this month. I told them i wont accept that but still they cant change that. Also i got bonus data of 1000 gb.