Airtel Broadband Latest Plans (As of October 2017) (150GB for 899 in Delhi NCR!)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 24,437
My data roll over and 900gb started from this month only and I only have the 1 tb data bonus. So adding all up, I have 2 tb.

Airtel seems to have reset my data limit prematurely. Showing 595 of 595 GB left for the month. Better still, the counter is also stuck, not counting any data.

Same here, I had exhausted the bonus 1000Gb in the first cycle itself,m but I guess every month they're giving me that bonus again.

I have a couple of questions regarding the 799 v-fiber plan for Bangalore.

1. After the 50 GB data limit is crossed,what will be the post-FUP speed?
2. For the 500 GB bonus data available for my plan,do i have to upgrade from my current broadband plan (1 Mbps unlimited) only via online purchase?

I'm asking cause the Airtel guys called me today and said they will upgrade to v-fiber for free.In this case will i get the bonus data?

Fm0hCLu.png

these are pretty neat plans. can anyone call the call center and get details about the lower end plans? i wonder if they still are offering the 599 plan.
Any idea between act and Airtel which one would be better ?
What connect are you using ? I wanna shift from mtnl its too expensive currently.

If you have airtel avaialble, go with it, at least it will be reliable and anyday better than MTNL and a lot cheaper, i shifted to airtel from mtnl a year back.