Airtel Broadband Latest Plans (As of October 2017) (150GB for 899 in Delhi NCR!)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 24,473
What's upload speed on 100mbps?
Upload speed depends on your feasibility. So it might be different for you as compared to anyone else.

What's upload speed on 100mbps?
They provide upload speeds in a 1:8 (Upload : Download) ratio*. So, you should probably get upload speeds around 12 Mbps.

*According to their network installation engineer.

Upload speed depends on your feasibility. So it might be different for you as compared to anyone else.

100mbps is currently only for FTTH as of now, so there isn't any feasibility to look into, like there would be for VDSL. Of course this being Airtel, you never know what they provision you for, just like their variable plans, their speeds provisioned also vary. Once they do offer 100mbps over VDSL, then we shall know.

They provide upload speeds in a 1:8 (Upload : Download) ratio*. So, you should probably get upload speeds around 12 Mbps.

*According to their network installation engineer.

LOL, that's their official stance as far as upload speeds are concerned, however, they don't even follow it themselves.

So they seem to be offering 100mbps here too, and 10mbps UL would be plenty. These plans seem great since Airtel offers the most uniform speed. 500gb pm till March. Do they still give waive on installation if you show MTNL bill?

Waoo 750 GB for 1799 in Delhi. Earlier it used to be 275 GB for me after upgrading to VDSL.

What is making Airtel to be generous like this.

Whats happening with other players. Are they too increasing FUP.

Competition is good for the consumer. Monopoly (PVR in Gurgaon) is not.

Did you call to have the plan changed or was it done automatically?
It happened automatically. The new plans are the same as the ones in Gurgaon I think as I called them and after being kept on hold for a bit( as their plans on the website aren't updated , and they didn't have the new plans ,I was told that a lower plan would be 150gb for 899)
A friend of mine on the 1099 plan is yet to get the upgrade to 250gb as well though, so they're probably doing it in phases.

How legit is this? 1436Gb left out of 520Gb (500 bonus+20Gb normal monthly data)? I called them regarding new October 2017 upgraded plans.Customer representative tells me I already have 1436Gb left although initially with 799 plan i was offered 500Gb bonus data. Anyone have same experience? Any advice how should I approach them again (if I have to) to keep the maximum data😉 thanks!

Source

Check it out: Airtel offering me to buy another 25 GBs at only 1000 extra per month!

And due to the new plans, I am sitting at 1 TB data left (which only shows on the app, not the smartbytes page)
zUylmKF.png

zUylmKF