Airtel Broadband is now offering Unlimited bandwidth (3333 GB) plans in multiple cities

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 21,987

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
recently it started showing 3333 GB internet data under My Plan details both on the MyAirtel App and on the website. i thought it might be due to some bug they aren't showing the actual value and 3333 might be the placeholder value. but today they reset my data usage and the same also started reflecting in the Internet quota applicable on my account. does anyone else also have the same 3333 GB data on their account ??

bvxIi2p.png

Bug? No change over here. Can't imagine Airtel offering 3TB for Rs. 700 though I would be glad if I was proven wrong 🙂

probably an error. but i currently have more than 4100GB of data which includes 3333GB of plan quota and around 800GB of carryover quota

Airtel usually offers similar plans in other circles as well but they do take their own sweet time to update plans. Here in my place one can get a ridiculous amount of data like 2TB or truly unlimited 100 Mbps for 999 but airtel offers 1/10 of data at half the speed for the same price. I guess they are waiting for Jio to make a move.

Don't worry they'll correct it soon.
enjoy it for a month or two.
Airtel is making tonnes of updates on it's systems.