• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,398

genexed

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 512 combo unlm + TATA 1 Mbps UNLM
I got a call from the backend for bill collection, I asked him to take the money and cancel my connection, he asked why I am d/c I told him current plans r not suiting me and I want freedom1699 back which was changed by airtel mistake in april, he told he can change my plan back to freedom1699 but he needs to ask nodel officer, after some time he confirmed and said we r also giving u 20% discount on same plan for 6 months.gave me his number for any problems.when plan was not activated I called up customer care, talked to seniors, gave them all details, They just take complaints and close it next day.So far i have given 5 complaints and no reply from them. Every time I call customer care stuipd guys will ask that i have applied for cancellation....hmmm.....I called that guy back and hes just using 1 tone i will try to get it fixed and nothing happens, i recorded the conversation between us this time to atleast have a proof of what he committed it to me.I d/c my other back up connection on behalf of his commitment and had to end up using sod, now i dont think I am going to pay him nething ever.Airtel is just turning in to fraud from a decent company.