Airtel Broadband in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter gauravtyagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 73,204
Well, I have the 128kbps unlimited plan for 699 and I do get my money's worth speed wise with average download speed around 19-20kbps. Considering that the max you are supposed to get is 16kbps, it's pretty good. I wish they would release that 256kbps plan that they are giving in the south here though.

get Airtel. 999 monthly for 256kbps unlimited is worth it. although i get a bit over 320kbps. Sify plain sucks. their downtimes give me headaches >_>

I previously had Sify connection and unless you have a good cablewalla, you're going to spend more money calling their customer service. Compared to that Airtel is pertty stable. I have the 256kbps unlimited plan and its good enough for my downloading/gaming needs.

Dear Friends,What is Airtel's contact email address to do inquiries for connections in Mumbai. The one from their website bounced back.Thanks,RK Sharma

Anyone in Mumbai using Airtel Broadband please give me a contact number that seems to work!I tried using the website but it was no help.Thanks

44444121 is the airtel bb number ....if u have airtel landline then its toll free otherwise local call rates apply .

Hey I am looking an urgent help from the forum members, Am from USA, My gf staying in Mumbai.I am looking a boradband connection for her, with a average speed for voice tlak through skype. but am looking a boradband connection through mobile,,,becoz she cant connect her pc through cable line, is there affordbale plan through mobile connection,either hutch,airtel,reliance,etc. if there is a plan what are the requirments to connect mobile through pc ...Thanks in advanceNimisha

Ur gf needs to buy an EDGE enabled handset and a new airtel prepaid card.
She needs to submit valid documents at nearest ARC(ARC= Airtel Relationship Centre).
After her card gets activated, she needs to send one simple message from her mobile->

GPRSACT to 222
#Mobile office(Advanced GPRS) will be activated instantly#

For settings->

MO to 52567.
If she is unable to recieve settings, please PM me I'll do the needful.

Charges->
Rs. 15/day

HAPPY TALKING!
HAPPY SURFING!

She's a spammer.😡
Sometimes she say she is from mumbai, sometimes from USA.
She uses 'one india plan' so that her parents can call her from landline to usa? WTF? Calling to india via usa? Forget it.

Now she's searching nice connection for her gf, I know USA is pretty straightforward advanced country which teach us not to b straight.

Nimisha tell me one thing, whether USA is party of this world or u r an alien?
Or may be u r talking abt USA in mumbai
USA= Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association:rofl:

Actually this place do exists in mumbai near badalapur, ambarnath.
Find on wikimapia about this wonderful place which is famous for making all duplicate things.

wikimapia.org/country/India/Maharashtra/Ulhasnagar/

Dear frnd Thanks for ur advice,,,,i just ask a suggestion ,wheather it for my parents or gf,,,am never sparm anybody,,just ask for some suggestions,,anyway thanks for ur reply if u dont mind can u just explain about the plan u mentioned erlier, i have some dought regards thatis that plan is possible to connect regular pc? and rupees 15/day is fixed one, (unlimited download) is it charging the mobile bill?. same time what abpout the speed ? is it possible to tlak through skype or yahoo messenger? thanks in advanceNimisha

Hi,I called up Airtel for broadband for a new connection but they say that they dont have a cable coming across in my area.I stay in Mumbai, malad west, Orlem, dominc colony. does anyone in malad orlem have Airtel broadband connection?i really want to switch over to airtel as there price r reasonable