Airtel Broadband in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter gauravtyagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 73,211
QUOTE(Deep @ Sep 6 2006, 02:48 AM) [snapback]61265[/snapback]
I am using Airtel 256kbps unlimited for around a week, and am pretty happy with it. Speeds are same as MTNL.

Deep
[/b]

what speed you get i am on 256 KBPS Night unlimited and my speed is 61 - 63 KBPS.

I get max 28-29 KBPSDeep

Does any1 know if airtel provides services in bandra area of mumbai??? if yes then how is the service?? how is the overall experience?? worth buyin airtel??

Hi friends,I am living at vasant leela, Ghodbunder Road, Thane(W). I would like to install airtel broadband connection at my home but i don't know is my area serviceable for airtel or not?If anybody currently using airtel's broadband near to vasant leela then please let me know the contact person or procedure to get new connection.If any other ppl know about availability in my area then please let me know. I called up to customer care(44444121) but i didn't get satisfactory reply.Please help me.Regards,Bhavesh

Does airtel provide broadband services in Ghatkopar (mumbai)I m planning to take up airtel's plan of 2000 Unlimited.....per month256 kbps - unlimited + unlimited local phone callsCan ne1 gimme contact number of airtel broadband. ?

Airtel Broadband

PS: They just cut their speeds on every plan btw. So if you think you can download at 30 kbps on 256Kbps connection then you are wrong. They have reduced it to something like 22-24Kbps. Well, have fun.

Can anyone suggest me a better plan for Mumbai. My requirements are Iam a huge downloader. I don't prefer NL. The plan with much better speed(Unlimited). I did see the 550 Combo plan. It doesn't have unlimited usage at all. Please suggest a better plan

being in Mumbai, the best plan would be 849 NU from MTNL...u mentioned that u don't prefer NL, i'm sure u meant NU (night unlimited) and not night limited...but this is the plan that'll suit u the best...

let's know if u need more info regarding that...

Coolbuddy. Please see this post . I have been synched to 256KBPS. How can i get more speeds in 849Nu.😕

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Questions I need to ask you.1: Will i be synched to 2048..2. Possibility of me being far away from exchange.

i guess u already asked the above question and we already answered it in some other thread.

Hi. Are they any Airtel BB mumbai subscribers here. What plan have you opted for? If Sify doesn't come with a good plan i am thinking to shift to Airtel. Is it worth it for your money?