• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 12,051

crossword

ISP
bsnl
Airtel Broadband in Ahmedabad

Hi
I live in Ahmedabad and am considering going in for the Airtel Broadband plan that is Rs 499 a month, 1GB usage, 2Mbps. This includes RS 200 worth of phone calls.

Anyone gone in for this plan in A'bad? What were your experiences? Is the speed ok? And the customer service?

I want to give up bsnl cos their customer service is hopeless; its been 4 months and they still havent attended to my complaints that my connection is coming and going.

I considered Reliance but I’ve heard Reliance is unreliable and gives inflated bills. Any such problem with Airtel?

Thanks!

airtel is fine. go for any unlimited plan to be safe.

The problem is the unlimited plans have much slower speed but are more expensive and don’t include phone calls. The combo plan is the only one that suits my budget but I worry since I have read others here say Airtel sent them inflated bills.

well if you can limit yourself to limitations, its ok. airtel is pretty darn reliable and stable. and speeds are good too. support is excellent.

Yes I don’t use the net to download huge files like music, so I don’t need unlimited usage. Main thing I was worried about is I did read some people say they got inflated bills with Airtel, though they didn’t use it enough to justify such high bills.