Airtel Broadband giving 500-1000GB additional data to all customers. But you need to call them up!

So they have made further changes to these plans, now 100Mbps is available from the 1299 plan.

do tell if a similar offer is listed for your city. i checked a bunch. only got the offer for ncr region.

Terms & Conditions | Airtel.in
xxIBOYO1aI18dfq3.png

Should it not be 1200gb for the year as they have mentioned 100gb per month.I am right now paying them 1230 inclusive of taxes for 220 gb data at 8Mbps.Should ask them now to increase my speed for sure.

This is the same 100GB they offered when vdsl was launched. It's now one whole year instead of three months.

Protip: You can ask them to activate the 100GB data again for free even after it gets expired. Doesn't matter if you're new or old customer.

This is the same 100GB they offered when vdsl was launched. It's now one whole year instead of three months.

Protip: You can ask them to activate the 100GB data again for free even after it gets expired. Doesn't matter if you're new or old customer.
How to ask please help? Please share the tips.

@Adidam Same as my previous post. Call 121 and ask them to transfer to retention dept. Tell them you would like to have the 100GB free data for the next twelve months or you'd cancel the connection. That's it 😛

Sent email to 121 asking why partiality towards new customers.

Got 100GB/month extra for 12 months as "loyal customer".

😀