Airtel Broadband giving 500-1000GB additional data to all customers. But you need to call them up!

any idea what will happen to this bonus data if you downgrade your plan? I am on 1099 plan but if i get this bonus i will want to downgrade to 899. will they remove the bonus data on downgrade?

Also, @manojrk and @eskay which plan you are on?

I don't think it's applicable for the 899 plan. One should be on or above the 1099 plan in order to get 100GB bonus data. I'm on 1099 plan btw.

hmm
Even i am from 2015, but i struggle to complete my 60 gb quota, so i have no idea what i could do with that extra 100 gb's.
Hence i am better not claiming it and let other eligible one use it who can use it.

Any else data mater stuck again? Mine from last 10-12 days.
FYI I am still on static ip though not paying extra for it.
& I am on vfiber 16mbps plan.

I got the sms that bonus data pack has been activated on my number but i dont see any bonus data on smartbytes page. It is still the same old. What link do you guys use to see the extra 100GB/month?

I got the sms that bonus data pack has been activated on my number but i dont see any bonus data on smartbytes page. It is still the same old. What link do you guys use to see the extra 100GB/month?

You can see the additional 100 GB under smartbytes in the airtel fup checker page

airtel.jpg

Friends, I got a call from airtel saying that I could pay rs 500 and get the v fibre modem along with 1000GB data valid for a year. I am currently on 16MBps rs 1299plan with 10GB top up. But I am confused whether I should ask for 100GB extra per month as some here have got, or go in for 1000GB? Is there anyway to get a waiver of rs 500 on the Modem? I have e been a airtel customer for a decade. I am from bangalore BTW. Also, I wanted to know if Google chromecast works with airtel's v fibre modem?

Last edited:
Yes, you should upgrade to V-Fiber and you will get the 100gb every month. Regarding the modem you should demand for a free one since you are an old loyal customer. There are members in this forum who got the modem for free without paying anything.
Regarding Chromecast it should work, but I am not sure myself, maybe someone else can clarify that for you.