AIRTEL BROADBAND FEEDBACK

• Thread starter Thread starter ZSNM76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,130
ISP
AIRTEL 4G
Hi, this is my first post in this forum.
I need some help regarding Airtel Broadband in Kolkata.
I am currently subscribed to Airtel 4G CPE router locked Rs.2000/month plan with 40GB data. I am satisfied with the connection as its stable and provides the speeds which it claims and has stable and good pings. But recently I got an email from Airtel stating that they are changing my from my existing subscription to Rs.1999/month with 30GB 4G data and after crossing 30GB I will be charged at 2p/10kb till Rs.3999 upto 39.54GB and after that 100% free at 128kbps, thus this plan is not suitable for me. Thus I am thinking of shifting, I havr gone through all Broadband providers, and settled on Airtel 16Mbps 30GB and after that 512kbps plan. So my question is before asking for a feasabilty check from Airtel I would like to know what are your advices regarding Airtel Broadband and looking forward to any feedback. I will use the connection mainly for surfing, downloading some songs, streaming full hd youtube videos and attending online lectures and occasional online gaming. I do not download big files from the internet thus 30GB is enough for me. I will also be using it to use internet via a router to connect to my phone and 2 tablets.
Thus these are my requirements. So if you all could post your valuable feedback regarding the speeds and pings that you get, how stable the connection is, will it be apt for my requirements, it would be really helpful for me. ☺☺