Airtel Broadband Experiences in Mumbai

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hi,

Does any one use Airtel Broadband in Mumbai. Can you highlight some of your experiences of using it in Mumbai ?

One of my colleague had recently approached airtel for getting a new connection in Mumbai.

The Initial experience was not every good.. Their technical team says "The connection is not feasible" but the local sales person says its completely feasible and connection can be provided. There seems to be a total lack of coordination between them. Looks as if they are only concerned with selling the product no matter who it is.

One of my colleague had recently approached airtel for getting a new connection in Mumbai.

The Initial experience was not every good.. Their technical team says "The connection is not feasible" but the local sales person says its completely feasible and connection can be provided. There seems to be a total lack of coordination between them. Looks as if they are only concerned with selling the product no matter who it is.

Lol the other way around happened to me in Chennai, Airtel sales from Delhi said "My area is feasible upto 100 Mbps, expect a call from local executive to collect documents" Then i received a call from local executive, he said Airtel is available in only 1 street of my area and no other streets in my area 😀