Airtel Broadband down since 10/05/2015 due to Metro Work in Faridabad

• Thread starter Thread starter Neo8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 9,119
A session is started when you connect to the internet, and it ends once you logout/disconnect. If you aren't the one disconnecting every 30 minutes, then its possible that BSNL chops up sessions to 30 minute blocks. It seems like you have currently used up ~7 GB of data in 2 days, and at this rate, you would reach ~110 GB in a month.
Thats why I had to take the 2250 plan with 175 GB fup limit.

make sure you restart your router several times on the last day of your cycle (between 11pm and 1am 😀) so that bsnl does not end up counting the previous day data consumption on the next day (first day of next cycle).

make sure you restart your router several times on the last day of your cycle (between 11pm and 1am 😀) so that bsnl does not end up counting the previous day data consumption on the next day (first day of next cycle).
Thanx for the info but I don't even know when my bill cycle would begin or end???

should be mentioned in the bill. might even be mentioned in the backend. @x720 would know.

you would also need a second userid/password to pay bills online assuming you want to pay online!

ah right. so just make sure you reset the modem couple of times between 11pm and 1am on the last day of the month!

Finally gave the application today for 4mbps plan 100gb. They said will take a week in installation. Any way to make it quicker?

Been a week exact. No connection yet. Met Sdo today and he assured will be done by tomorrow.

Just wanna know how will the data be calculated for this month. Billing is 1st to 1st. So, will I get full 100 gb data this month or will be on pro rata?

Bsnl, not airtel[emoji14]
So, I can enjoy full 100 gb at less cost dis month. Cool. Now only if the installation happens ASAP.

You can also change your plan and get fresh allocation of data of the new plan.

Never mind. This is again for Airtel. Not sure how bsnl works.