Airtel Broadband Down In Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,855
You cant ask them...have you ever read your form which you fill when you request for getting new connection..if you go through all the term and condition..you will never take a connection..that much of shit term and condition are there. :iconrofl:
If I remember correctly, they can deny your claims if there is a natural calamity, however ( I am not lawyer, but still) I think they are LIABLE for every thing they cant provide service for even in fine print...

Airtel Broadband & GPRS still down in Pune!

What about mobile service?? i am not able to connect to my parents staying in village in junnar taluka.

What about mobile service?? i am not able to connect to my parents staying in village in junnar taluka.

Voice service is fine, at lesat in the city areas. Data BB & Edge is still down!

The whole maharashtra is affected. There's another thread running for Mumbai region. I guess you (admin) can merge these threads to a single one titled 'Airtel network down in Maharashtra' :smile:
Mumbai and Maharashtra are different circle for mobile operations. BTW if Airtel is having problem all over, then there can be single thread 🙂
Many of my friends had their Airtel network down couple of days ago for voice service as well.

do you guys think there will be any kind of compensation ??

Down again... is anybody facing downtime???.... 121 & 198 not working from my fixedline.

020-44444121 also down.... Not able to connect from other networks also.Do you have the number??

20-4003885020-4003883320-40028362all located at shankarsheth road offices phone numbers ... not sure though which numbers gets you to broadband rep..