• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,837

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Airtel broadband is down in whole Pune city.Server's will be up before 1pm.

cant even register Orissa circle mobile number in MP/CG...was working fine 2Hr before..sudden no network. Jai Ho Airtel Baba ki! :haha:

----------

When dialing that number...no response..no switch off/out of range message.

Airtel is having Pan India Issue. They are having software upgrades which had exceeded SLA and now disruption happening all over India.

Finally Airtel Broadband and Downtime Can be compared!

airtel engineers says server's will be up before 1pm.

The whole maharashtra is affected. There's another thread running for Mumbai region. I guess you (admin) can merge these threads to a single one titled 'Airtel network down in Maharashtra' :smile:

The Engineer said their Servers got fried due to some fire, i'm guessing the one in Bombay, although connectivity is supposed to have been restored by 1PM. Not at home right now so cannot check.

My question is can you guys ask Airtel that since they charge for EVERY second/ every last bit/byte when you access with FUP/loss of service, will they be paying you money for the time THEY have lost their service, which you might using & making money ? or getting a deal ?

You cant ask them...have you ever read your form which you fill when you request for getting new connection..if you go through all the term and condition..you will never take a connection..that much of shit term and condition are there. :iconrofl:

there is no SLA on Residential broadband, So no Adjusting amount.If its a business line, Then Airtel should pay those guys for the Faced downtime.