Airtel Broadband Down For me in Lucknow

airteljockey

ISP
Airtel Business 1499
Hello, I am from Indira Nagar, lucknow and my net is not working since 7 pm today. I have static ip connection and using it in Bridge mode. I am getting Link in modem and my phone is also working fine. I suspect that the airtel places DSLAM on areawise and I suspect that that problem is with airtel fiber cable which is cut after DSLAM to Main Server of Lucknow. This can be cleared if any user from Indira Nagar Lucknow can confirm if his/her net is working or not. And if not working since what time exactly? Waiting for replies eagerly. Bye

It is still down (1:26 PM on Aug 30, 2008). More then 18 hours. Airtel said they will check it out before 1:30 PM 😡. Executive told me that they have mailed to noida as my ip is not getting pinged :wall: Now i suspect they have blocked my IP from main server, but why :O This is very strange and i never expected this from Airtel. my all bills are cleared and also on date.

mail your problem to this email id with your contact number.

Thanks Alot but let's see what happens and when :huh:

mailed him now waiting

they have superfast complaint resolution setup...for indira nagar,munshipulia area the dslam is placed near central academy school.....on 18th aug airtel implemented port binding...so many systems using other pwds went down...even when u changed the no and pwd to your no the internet didnt worked..the airtel eng. had to chang the pppOE pwd for systems from their end to solve the problem....

they have superfast complaint resolution setup...for indira nagar,munshipulia area the dslam is placed near central academy school.....on 18th aug airtel implemented port binding...so many systems using other pwds went down...even when u changed the no and pwd to your no the internet didnt worked..the airtel eng. had to chang the pppOE pwd for systems from their end to solve the problem....

wow airtel is very security conscious and they are very fast.....end sarcasm
Now when the hell would they realize that the customer modem id and dialup user id are also a security threat.😡

i didnt say dat airtel is very sec conscious....i praised airtel for the complaint resolution setup...plus th reply was meant for the lucknow guy